Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

The Official Thank You Thread

Thank you, Matthew Stafford, for trying your best this week.

I am sure that through hard work and perseverance, you will prevail next week.

• Like 1

Lol clever. Thank you Lacy. I am sure things will get better. Keep trying.

Thank you T. Gerhart for getting Bortles to play! I don't believe you are the next Peyton Hillis! I hope you get on the Cover of Madden next year!

Oh and Thank you CJ Spiller for fooling all those FF experts into thinking you'd be awesome this year!

As always, I use this as motivation to do my own research and not believe what everyone tells me!

Are we thanking officials or just anybody? I'd like to thank my grandma for the pie she made.

Thank you Bud Light for getting me through these trying fantasy football times

You drink pissy beer. Man up

Are we thanking officials or just anybody? I'd like to thank my grandma for the pie she made.

I heard your grandma had a nice pie

• Like 1

Thank you, Mr. Jennings for being a best today against a tough Houston front 7.

Isn't this thread supposed to be the opposite of the FU thread?

Thank you, Mr. Jennings for being a best today against a tough Houston front 7.

Isn't this thread supposed to be the opposite of the FU thread?

Thank your opponent for suck

Anyone who has been mentioned in the FU thread who needs a reverse-jinxing is eligible.

Also, anyone who is playing against you who has performed below projections. It is Sunday: don't they need words of encouragement, too?

Thank you Shady McCoy and Matthew Stafford for basically taking the week off against me. I'll buy you both a pissy Bud Light.

Thank you Aaron Rodgers, Joique Bell, Shane Vereen, Randall Cobb, and crew. Highest CBS projection for the week, will end up as lowest scorer. Always good to remember that FF is mostly luck.

Thank u Keenan. First two weeks against some great DBs. Guess u were in decoy mode today. Go get 'em next time.

I'd like to thank Julius Thomas for not embarrassing the Seatte defense like Antonio Gates did. Your one catch for nine yards does me a lot of good. Keep it up buddy! Tell your brother Demaryius he can keep running half azzed routes and dropping everything in sight. I like throwing sh!t at my tv.

Keep it up fockers!

Hang in there Demaryius. I know you are playing a great defense today and you are in a lot of pain. You are a true inspiration to us all and as long as you try your best out there we are all winners. ( Doesn't feel nearly as satisfying as the FU page) :thumbsdown:

(Lionel Richie to my work league)

You scored a point once........twice.........nearly three points my opponent's Shady and I looooooooveee you. Yes, you're once, twice, three times a lady and my opponent doesn't want youuuuuuuuu.

And thank you so very much Montee Ball. My opponent couldn't make the live draft and you talked the computer into believing in you that you were worth a second round pick. Remember, it's not a lie if you believe it.

• Like 1

(Money league - squeaked out 1.5 point victory)

Aaron Rodgers; at least you'll have those Discount Dahble Check commercials to fall back on when your NFL career is done. Don't wait til the last minute to update your resume. :music_guitarred:

Colston - are those Chiquita banana gloves you're sporting these days? My, my, my they are fantastic. You ought to patent them as non-stick for painting, lube jobs, etc............marvelous invention you've got there.

K. Robinson; as a Pierre Thomas owner thank you for under performing today for my opponent AND calling into question you being an effective ball carrier.

Sammy Watkins - thank you so much for nutting up 1 week prior to meeting my team then totally getting emasculated during our matchup.

Finally.........Game ball to Julius Thomas. Sure you caught a TD and gave me one hell of a scare but thanks for doing ab-so-focking-lute-ly nothing on that last Denver drive. One more 5 yard catch would have sunk me but you sir, wouldn't have it. :first:

• Like 1

Thank you coach of Ravens for benching the guy who was your beast last week- Talifierro. Nice classy way to show your appreciation.

This thread has special powers to undo jinxes set forth by the FU thread.

It is not to be mistaken for a genuine, heartfelt, thank you's to players who are on your team and performing well.

With that being said, I'd like to send out a preliminary thank you to LeSean McCoy and Foles.

Go Eagles special teams!