Sign in to follow this  
SuperSteelers

Lamar Miller owners

Value couldn't be higher for him. Moreno coming back after the bye week and will likely cut into his production. That said, what do you think you could get for him in a trade?

I'd love to move him, but I doubt I could get much. He's on a bye this week. Maybe you can get an owner that doesn't know Moreno is coming back in week 6.

Did anyone watch the game? Why did Miller only get 12 carries? Seems like he was producing, and with the lead I expected more carries.

Not much

Value couldn't be higher for him. Moreno coming back after the bye week and will likely cut into his production. That said, what do you think you could get for him in a trade?

I dropped him, for Knile Davis and I may end up regretting that. That said, I think you're overestimating his value, he plummets when Moreno comes back. If someone is interested, add him into a trade. I wouldn't anticipate you would get much in a 1-1 offer, but if you throw him in as an add on for a 2-1 offer you might get something.

The speculation that Moreno is back week 6 is only coming from Moreno's optimistic timeline for himself, not the team doctors. The original timetable was 4-8 weeks since the injury, so week 7 at earliest and week 11 at latest according to the doctors. On top of that both running backs had value when both were healthy and Moreno is injury prone anyway. Lastly the o-line is among the best in the league at the moment. All these factors added together and I think Lamar has solid RB3/flex value with Moreno healthy and high RB2/low RB1 value when Moreno is out of the picture.

• Like 1

As a point of reference, I just traded my L.Miller & Demaryius Thomas for E.Lacy & C. Patterson.

I agree on selling Lamar, so normally, I'd say that's a good deal. However, I'm seeing nothing from GB's offensive line and play calling to indicate that Lacy will be relevant. GB just loves the Aaron Rodgers show, so I'm looking to dump Lacy myself.

It would have been nice to see more touches from Miller especially with Miami so far ahead. I am holding for now. Someone noticed I was desperate for a TE replacement when Rudolph went down and offered me some no name TE for Miller just before Sundays games.

I bundled him and Jeremy hill for rob gronkowski! After losing pitta this seemed like a great trade. I'm loaded at rb with forte, bell and ball plus Hyde was available so hill=Hyde IMO making it miller for gronk

I don't understand the hate on this guy and I never have.

All he's done in 277 career carries is average 4.5 YPC and he's caught 73% of his targets.

Maybe he's not a 1st round fantasy talent, but this guy IS currently a top-10 fantasy RB in PPR leagues.

And do people really believe that Knowshon is not only going to instantly come back and assume the lead-back status, but also stay healthy?

I personally drafted him and resisted dropping him after week 1 b/c I believe in MIA's run game. I don't know about you but I need his points and he has been/will be in my lineup probably every week until Moreno is active.

just traded lamar miller for russell wilson in a 6 point passing td league.

with a bye week 5 and moreno's return looming beyond that, i think his value is at its peak right not. that being said, i think he going to still have flex value all year great rb 2 if moreno can't stay on the field

I'm trying to trade for Moreno to pair with Miller. Makes a good flex play, back-up RB. I'm not going to get value for Miller, and Moreno's value may be low with his injury and the bye week.

The speculation that Moreno is back week 6 is only coming from Moreno's optimistic timeline for himself, not the team doctors. The original timetable was 4-8 weeks since the injury, so week 7 at earliest and week 11 at latest according to the doctors. On top of that both running backs had value when both were healthy and Moreno is injury prone anyway. Lastly the o-line is among the best in the league at the moment. All these factors added together and I think Lamar has solid RB3/flex value with Moreno healthy and high RB2/low RB1 value when Moreno is out of the picture.

With Moreno himself confirming he's at least 4 weeks away(players are usually overly optimistic about their own timetable), Lamar will have RB2/RB1 value depending on matchup for at least the next 2 games with RB3/flex value with upside even when Moreno returns.

Yup his value just went up for the next few weeks. I'll admit I sold him last week for Gronk. Pittas injury and a surplus of rbs made it easier. I thought after the bye week he'd be in a rbbc. No real loss as I grabbed him week 2 after another owner cut ties. Free agent for gronk ( and yes I know gronk isn't his old self)

That line is run blocking like lunatics. They need to feed him more. If DT didn't clean up in garbage time last week he'd have been a monster. The fumble didn't help but I see monster games coming up. Soft schedule next few weeks. Not too worried bout Moreno either. Wouldn't trade him cuz the perceived value not worth it...