Sign in to follow this  
DaBeerz

Montee Ball Owners: Get in here

Two weeks my ass.

Two weeks Montee's aching balls! :dunno:

This is the guy to target.....if you are the frugal type....before everyone gets wind of him.

Had him targeted as a deep sleeper since preseason. Everything I have seen and read about this kid is positive, and that 8 yard TD Sunday looked good.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=434707

Not saying anything about him, but the Cards' defense was gassed in the second half. A similar argument could be said about Hillman, although he instantly looked better vs Ball IMO; much quicker to the hole.

You hold Ball. 2-3 weeks, maybe 4. Regardless, you hold Ball.

Hillman is the best bet for total yards because he plays on pass downs and DEN will pass a ton. He has the most upside for screens, etc, and yardage. Too hard to predict which RB's will get the TD's.

Oliver and A.Williams are superior short term solutions, if they are available, even for the Ball owner. DEN faces tough run DST's next two weeks. I'd roll with another back and wait it out for Ball to return.

• Like 1

Drafted Ball in a TON of leagues. Pretty happy about it too. Fat little turd has cost me to lose a lot of close games. Unless he comes on strong at the end of the season, and during the fantasy playoffs later (should I get there with no ball), he's forever in my fantasy doghouse. He doesn't have a groin issue. He has a lack of groin issue. For someone built like a bowling ball with legs, he sure goes down easily. How the hell does that even happen? I've seen him go down when the opposing Safety just asks nicely. After drafting Ball in some higher dollar leagues, I'm now in favor of abortion in cases of incest.

this is tough stretch for them anyway, as far as run Ds go...might be best to hold him out for a bit, let the other dudes struggle and he comes back healthy for the back end of the season...

yep, great cushy stretch run schedule....and I want the RB for Peyton Manning, I don't care who it is....and if I put him in my flex, so what. I want that guy.

Drafted Ball in a TON of leagues. Pretty happy about it too. Fat little turd has cost me to lose a lot of close games. Unless he comes on strong at the end of the season, and during the fantasy playoffs later (should I get there with no ball), he's forever in my fantasy doghouse. He doesn't have a groin issue. He has a lack of groin issue. For someone built like a bowling ball with legs, he sure goes down easily. How the hell does that even happen? I've seen him go down when the opposing Safety just asks nicely. After drafting Ball in some higher dollar leagues, I'm now in favor of abortion in cases of incest.

He does seem to go down on first contact, and doesn't run hard or with a lot of burst. That said, Denver o-line runblocking this year has been just awful.

He does seem to go down on first contact, and doesn't run hard or with a lot of burst. That said, Denver o-line runblocking this year has been just awful.

I read last week before that game that he was #9 in the NFL for yards after contact. Was that wrong?

Cox won't even touch the ball, Giants fan. Let it go.

I read last week before that game that he was #9 in the NFL for yards after contact. Was that wrong?

Coming back too soon off a surgery and not 100%?

I'm hoping it's the Denver O-Line and not him. I've tried trading him and what I can get in return right now just isn't worth it. I'd rather let him sit on my bench, and eventually be released for playing with no balls, than trade him for a 6 pack of flat diet soda or a waiver wire type guy. As of yesterday, that's pretty much the best offers I could muster.

I'm hoping it's the Denver O-Line and not him. I've tried trading him and what I can get in return right now just isn't worth it. I'd rather let him sit on my bench, and eventually be released for playing with no balls, than trade him for a 6 pack of flat diet soda or a waiver wire type guy. As of yesterday, that's pretty much the best offers I could muster.

Unfortunately he's just a hold for now. Hopefully you picked something off the ww in the meantime.

I picked up Hillman off the WW and I'm holding onto Ball for now. I'm lucky and don't have to play a Denver RB other than in Week 9 though unless one of my starters gets hurt.