Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Jordan Cameron ?

Cameron is available on the waiver wirer. Will he have good value this week and the ROS? I have Vernon Davis who I am thinking about dropping for Cameron. I have a big game this week and really cannot wait until Monday for decision if davis is playing. I also have Kelsie on by but do not want to part with him. It is a PPR league so if Cameron could get back to his numbers last year, I would do it. Thoughts?

Just from my perspective, Cameron doesn't look right. I think the shoulder injury is worse than he is letting on. When Taylor Gabriel, Miles Austin, and Andrew Hawkins are out producing you, something aint right.

I still think Cameron will come around. However rostering 3 tight ends is a lot. Who are you cutting? It could be worth it to trade kelce to another owner for an upgrade at another position.

Cameron is available on the waiver wirer. Will he have good value this week and the ROS? I have Vernon Davis who I am thinking about dropping for Cameron. I have a big game this week and really cannot wait until Monday for decision if davis is playing. I also have Kelsie on by but do not want to part with him. It is a PPR league so if Cameron could get back to his numbers last year, I would do it. Thoughts?

He is a hurting , so I would not count on seeing the player you have seen in the past

Besides early last year he is just a guy at TE

I just traded kelce for him because i am desperate. Not happy about the deal.

You traded away production for an overrated name

Bad bad trade if it was one for one

• Like 1

TDs are fluky, but I sure thought Cameron would have a lot more receptions than he has, based on last year. Especially the other day when I was watching Browns highlights and saw the monster game the QB had - figured Cameron must have finally had a good game.... Nope.

:dunno:

No shlt sherlock. I said i didnt like to do it, but because i am 1-4 and graham is also out i didnt have many options. We have limited waiver moves and i figure cameron is due if hoyer is playing well. Also, because of our waiver system we have to make a decision early.

No shlt sherlock. I said i didnt like to do it, but because i am 1-4 and graham is also out i didnt have many options. We have limited waiver moves and i figure cameron is due if hoyer is playing well. Also, because of our waiver system we have to make a decision early.

Don't get leagues with limited moves that would force you to trade down on bye weeks just to get starters. Horrible league

Don't get leagues with limited moves that would force you to trade down on bye weeks just to get starters. Horrible league

Its a league that has been around for 14 total years. There is a large emphasis on good drafting and a more chess like approach. Its my big money league and the one i care about most, while also being the most unique league i am in. If you like every league to be exactly the same then thats your choice. Some of us like variance.

I hope he comes around. I've got H. Miller but I don't have enough room on my bench for 2 TE's, so I'm dropping Miller and relying on Cameron for the rest of the year.

And yes, I've tried trading Miller to everyone I can think of and no takers. I hate dropping the #12 TE in my league, but with RB injuries I need the spot.

Cameron won't have value until week 12. Flash Gordon will attract a lot of attention from defenses, which was a major reason why Cameron was productive last season.

51 yard td in my crappy league that awards 3 pt bonus for 50 yard tds :banana:

Whoever trades travis kelce for jordan cameron is going to get burned :banana: