Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Marcus Wheaton - MIA

Wheaton been " Missing In Action"

I remember being bummed out when someone else grabbed him in our draft.

He was just released tonight by the guy who drafted him...really disappointing season thus far eh?

WTF is up with this guy? Anyone give any insight?

Is he worth picking up?

I am in no need of a WR but I will grab him if he may be stash worthy.

My WRs

Demarius

Marshall

Tate

Beckham

Malcom Floyd

Evans

Drop Floyd for him? Or avoid?

One of the few preseason sleepers I missed out on this year. After his one point performance against Jacksonville, I decided it was time to cut bait. It seems like Big Ben only has eyes for Antonion Brown and Heath Miller and maybe rightfully so.

• Like 1

I was high on him, too. I'm going to hold onto him for now since I'm in a deep keeper league, but in any other league, he gone. Maybe he'll end up in Denver next year where someone will actually use him.

I was high on him but other than week one has sucked. How can you not feast on the Jax secondary? I'm debating about dropping him for Mike Evans now that aj is gonna miss a few weeks

He was just released tonight by the guy who drafted him...really disappointing season thus far eh?

Is he worth picking up?

My WRs

Demarius

Marshall

Tate

Beckham

Malcom Floyd

Evans

Evans

Evans

You would drop Evans for Wheaton? You are crazy!!! He has had 4-40 in every game till last week, the week b4 that he scored and had a line about 5-60-1

If I was to Sign Wheaton I would be dropping Floyd. but thanks for your input...even though I disagree strongly

Carson Palmer is throwing again, not sure he'll play but when he gets back I think Floyd becomes startable again.

I wouldn't drop any of your WR's for Wheaton. I've dropped him in every league I've had him in. I just haven't seen anything that makes me think his weekly performances are going to improve. I'm sure he'll have a game or two but he's failed to exploit some really good matchups and has only gone over 60 yards once in 5 games.

Is he worth picking up?

My WRs

Demarius

Marshall

Tate

Beckham

Malcom Floyd

Evans

floyd will be snapped up by some owner. he is not to blame and if palmer is throwing again he can be a #1 wr. Wheaton is not better than any of your wrs

read people!! Malcolm Floyd! Seph yer right he's the one to drop. that said odds are they both score about the same amount of points ros. Adding concern to Wheatons long term value is M Bryant, the big bodied wr Ben asked for and got. Wheaton was supposed to be Hines Ward jr. It's a problem when you can't beat out Lance Moore for snaps.

not trying to make excuses for his crappy play this year, but in his defense.... he was battling a hammy injury last week vs the Jags... I am giving him this one last week before I drop his ass.

read people!! Malcolm Floyd! Seph yer right he's the one to drop. that said odds are they both score about the same amount of points ros. Adding concern to Wheatons long term value is M Bryant, the big bodied wr Ben asked for and got. Wheaton was supposed to be Hines Ward jr. It's a problem when you can't beat out Lance Moore for snaps.

Despite the mis-read on my part, I'm not sure I'd drop Malcolm Floyd for him. Floyd has either 70+ yards OR a TD in 4 of 5 games. This season. He's outscored Wheaton every week except when he played Seattle.

Do you even need 6 WRs?

We can start up to 4 WR. and with bye weeks starting having 2 extra WRs is beneficial

yeah I decided to not put a claim in for Wheaton...Bryant will eventually emerge as the big outside option that Big Ben wanted.

M Floyd only catches 2-3 balls a game...and he wont be pulling 50 yard plays out of his arse every game. But I will hold him for now. I was lucky to snatch up Beckham a week b4 he had his debut :thumbsup: