Sign in to follow this  
BuschWack

Official 49ers OC - Greg Roman FOCK YOU Thread

I thought about posting this in a message to Filthy's Week 7 Fock You thread, but thought Greg Roman needed his own personal REBUKE.

Since 2011 Greg Roman has kept the Niners as one of the leagues top rushing teams, but they've rank close to last in passing.

Ninerfans.com blog considers Roman to be on the hot seat. http://ninerfans.com/should-49ers-oc-greg-roman-be-on-the-hot-seat/

Since 2011 Gore's targets and receptions have dropped significantly despite maintaining a 6.7 - 9.8 yard per catch average.

2006: 61 rec - 485 yards

2007: 53 rec - 436 yards

2008: 43 rec - 373 yards

2009: 52 rec - 406 yards

2010: 46 rec - 452 yards

2011: 17 rec - 114 yards

2012: 26 rec - 234 yards

2013: 16 rec - 141 yards

2014: 4 rec - 68 yards

Kap is not a normal drop back and find your wr's type QB. He needs to have the balance of utilizing his rb's as pass receiving threats. Why can't Roman FOCKING understand this!

FOCK YOU ROMAN.

If Roman wants to develop a passing game, he better understand that it needs balance between targeting rb's and wr's.

As a GORE fantasy owner.. I say FOCK YOU. I hope you get fired and end up as the Raiders OC one day.

Apparently, Roman has to be the smartest man in the room. I have been saying it for a while, Kaep is an in the mid 10-15 QB region. He can't carry a team with his arm, and people are figuring out his roll outs. The Niners need to be a smash mouth team and run the ball more than they are right now. Be it with Gore or Hyde, they need to stop this nonsense with giving Kaep 4 times the looks as their backs.,

Apparently, Roman has to be the smartest man in the room. I have been saying it for a while, Kaep is an in the mid 10-15 QB region. He can't carry a team with his arm, and people are figuring out his roll outs. The Niners need to be a smash mouth team and run the ball more than they are right now. Be it with Gore or Hyde, they need to stop this nonsense with giving Kaep 4 times the looks as their backs.,

Agreed.. but when they can't get the run going, they still need to keep the rb's more involved in the pass game. Seems like defenses are bent on keeping him in the box and playing the wr sets tight.

We've seen what damage Gore or Hyde can do when they pass catch. No better way to abuse a secondary than to constantly make them tackle a catch passing freight train.

How many receptions did the Niner rb's have today? 1... Maybe 2.

Roman is a focking idiot.

Damn, kick the FG and win it in OT. If Niners defense can't stop Rams offense, they would deserve to lose.

As a GORE fantasy owner.. I say FOCK YOU. I hope you get fired and end up as the Raiders OC one day.

That's good... lol... worse than being suspended ...

Damn, kick the FG and win it in OT. If Niners defense can't stop Rams offense, they would deserve to lose.

Not to mention I could have used that 3 points...and possibly more in OT from Dawson.

What's the point of having Vernon Davis ? They don't use him

Davis is developing stone hands and Kaep can't throw anything but a fast ball. Even if they used him, it would look like someone playing darts against a brick wall.

Those retard announcers were praising the Seattle Defense and how it put a clamp on Roman, one of the leagues top OC's tonight..

Who the fock annointed Roman as a top OC? This a$$hat can't game plan worth sh!t.

Blows my mind.

The Niner Offense has plenty of talent. I put 90 percent of the deficiency on the offensive coaching staff and play calling.

..and that isn't a knock on Seattle. Their D is damn good.

This horrible offense has been pretty sh!tty week to week.

Davis is developing stone hands and Kaep can't throw anything but a fast ball. Even if they used him, it would look like someone playing darts against a brick wall.

Don't blame Davis for krappernicks lack of talent

He is a piece of a s h I t

Roman and keep need to go. Keep harbaugh though for now at least. See what he does with a new QB and Oc. They weren't winning until het got there. The niners are the only team I can watch and fall asleep. Watch them every week and every time I've fallen asleep.

Unless he is rolling out or running Kaep looked terrible. Even then he did not look good. I did not think the offense, for a while, was prepared to do anything? Defense was not as good as Seattle, whose is, but the offense was so bad it was the best friend for Seattle. Gore is a warrior, but sorry his years are behind him as far as football goes.. Front office and coaching staff HATE each other and SF has been ready for the season to be over several games ago... New coaching for sure will happen next year, but Kaep I do not know if he is a NFL QB unless there is a better system?????

Thanks for sharing. Daughter, Cassie Baalke deleted her twitter account but now she's getting big props from loyal 9er fans for having the guts to say it. Haha. #firegregroman