Sign in to follow this  
throttlers

Lacy ROS

I am unsure if I am trusting him as even a solid RB2. I am comparing him to mid to low end RB2's like J. Bell, Hillman, B.Tate, Vereen, McKinnon. I'm not sure I like him better than any of those guys. Am I crazy?

I'm not reall happy with Lacy either, especially compared to what he did for me last year.

Here's fftoday's rest of the season rankings in case you haven't looked.

http://www.fftoday.com/rankings/rotw.php?o=1&PosID=10

I think I'd rather have Andre Ellington and am thinking about making a trade offer. Except Ellington has a foot issue now so I guess I'll just hold off.

I'm not reall happy with Lacy either, especially compared to what he did for me last year.

Here's fftoday's rest of the season rankings in case you haven't looked.

http://www.fftoday.com/rankings/rotw.php?o=1&PosID=10

I think I'd rather have Andre Ellington and am thinking about making a trade offer. Except Ellington has a foot issue now so I guess I'll just hold off.

Foot issue now? I hope u meant rib issue...foot issue has been there for awhile....and doesn't appear to have slowed him much....and he finished the Oakland game strong with the rib issue ....

I own both lacy and ellington...and despite lacy's struggles I'm doing quite weĺl....starks appears to have an ankle issue too....I'd hold lacy

I shopped him for 2 weeks and got nothing; hence he's staying in hopes for a Starks injury and somehow breaks out.

This week, he's riding the pine for Vereen. (with reservations) I'm trotting out L.Bell & Vereen as RB's w/ Hillman :headbanger: as flex ..and Lacy sits.

On average, Lacy is ranked higher this week, but it could have been due to Starks uncertainty.

..a nugget of motivation for him: He's playing in front of the hometown this weekend..but this game is a classic a Brees/Rodgers shootout.

I am unsure if I am trusting him as even a solid RB2. I am comparing him to mid to low end RB2's like J. Bell, Hillman, B.Tate, Vereen, McKinnon. I'm not sure I like him better than any of those guys. Am I crazy?

Ros .. Starting RB for the Packers

I shopped him for 2 weeks and got nothing; hence he's staying in hopes for a Starks injury and somehow breaks out.

This week, he's riding the pine for Vereen. (with reservations) I'm trotting out L.Bell & Vereen as RB's w/ Hillman :headbanger: as flex ..and Lacy sits.

On average, Lacy is ranked higher this week, but it could have been due to Starks uncertainty.

..a nugget of motivation for him: He's playing in front of the hometown this weekend..but this game is a classic a Brees/Rodgers shootout.

After facing 3 of the tougher run defenses in the league(at least seattle is tough at home) things have picked up for him...in 3 of the last 4 he's hit double digits in ppr...and Miami is showing that they aren't slouches too

Even in a "shootout"...you take 50-60 yards with a td ...maybe 2-3 catches for a few yards....it isn't what, we who drafter him, had hoped for ....but there are worse situations out there

• Like 1

I'm fairly disappointed in him too bit Lacy is the 13th ranked RB in my standard scoring league which makes him a low end 1 excellent 2. Maybe you wanted more out of the 5-6 overall pick but you could say the same thing about most first round RBs this year. I am holding and expect around 80 total yards per game and a TD more often than not. Lacy hasn't been great but the offense he's in will afford him a ton of opportunities.

After facing 3 of the tougher run defenses in the league(at least seattle is tough at home) things have picked up for him...in 3 of the last 4 he's hit double digits in ppr...and Miami is showing that they aren't slouches too

Even in a "shootout"...you take 50-60 yards with a td ...maybe 2-3 catches for a few yards....it isn't what, we who drafter him, had hoped for ....but there are worse situations out there

I hear ya Bob. I was tryin' to sell high; asking Gronk or a few of top 10 WR1's.

I play standard leagues, hwvr, my concern is his rushing avg and yac which have declined. 2nd half of 13 season he was basically matchup proof (yes ARod sitting made a difference)

Past 2 games, he went 14/40 (2.9 ypc) and 12/63/1 (5.2) and in wk 4 vs. a subpar run Def CHI, he had 17 carries/48/1. He's got a nice upcoming sched, so hopefully he doesn't take a dump again vs. da Bears at home. In short, you're correct. we'll take what he gives and there's definitely worse situations out there.

He runs like the concussion ruined him. Not the same guy that showed up to camp.