Sign in to follow this  
milehighmagic

Lynch Trade (will answer yours)

The Lynch owner is giving up on him, he's wants to trade him to me for Hillman and Ball(handcuff). Should I do it? Lynch hasn't looked good the last 3 weeks, and his backup has been getting more touches.

I would keep Hillman.

The Lynch owner is giving up on him, he's wants to trade him to me for Hillman and Ball(handcuff). Should I do it? Lynch hasn't looked good the last 3 weeks, and his backup has been getting more touches.

Trade

Tough one...but I'm in the minority who thinks this might work out for you. When Ball comes back Denver might split carries more evenly which will reduce the value of both (maybe). While Lynch hasn't looked good the past few weeks, neither have the Seahawks overall. They have the media and locker room issues as distractions too...but I think Carroll will get a handle on that. Turbin and Michael aren't great. The Seahawks will need to get their act together as they play other tough division rivals (49ers and Cards) and will need Lynch and Wilson to get back on track. Is he/she willing to throw someone else in the trade, or is there a good waiver pickup you can take advantage of to fill the roster spot?

See mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=439858

I'm somewhere in the middle on this. If you can get the owner to throw in another player that could benefit you, I'd say do it. If not, keep Hillman and Ball. All of my reasons have been said already by other people. Lynch and the Seahawks will get it together, but Hillman has been hot.

Would you mind looking at mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=439871

Tough one...but I'm in the minority who thinks this might work out for you. When Ball comes back Denver might split carries more evenly which will reduce the value of both (maybe). While Lynch hasn't looked good the past few weeks, neither have the Seahawks overall. They have the media and locker room issues as distractions too...but I think Carroll will get a handle on that. Turbin and Michael aren't great. The Seahawks will need to get their act together as they play other tough division rivals (49ers and Cards) and will need Lynch and Wilson to get back on track. Is he/she willing to throw someone else in the trade, or is there a good waiver pickup you can take advantage of to fill the roster spot?

See mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=439858

Kind of my thinking, that Hillman will still start, but Ball will take touches away. I think the Seahawks will get that running game fixed.

Also I can't get him to throw in more, HE actually wanted more from me, but it's been talked down to this trade, and I would be picking up Rudolph to hopefully produce down the stretch for me, since you know Witten.