Sign in to follow this  
Upper Class Trash

Reggie Bush or J. Bell vs. Miami?

In a PPR League, which would you roll with? I don't own either, but my opponent this weekend dropped Reggie Bush and is starting J. Bell. Am I missing something? Why would you drop Reggie Bush? I know he's been injured, but this guy isn't deep at RB. I'm considering picking up Bush as my other RB options are Fred Jackson (likely out), Rashad Jennings (out) and D. Robinson. I like Robinson, but can use him as a WR... My other starter is Forte.

you def pick up Bush. Your opponent is stupid.

In fact, I'd start Bush ahead of Bell this week....MIA is solid up front...Bush can get to the edge and do damage in the passing game, and you're in a PPR league. yeah, this is a no-brainer. Unless you're in a 8-team league or something....Bush is still very valuable.

Because of the byes this week and we're in RB HELL, I'm considering starting both Bush and Riddick this week. Reports are Lions plan to keep Riddick involved and he's a ppr machine when on the field.

Downside is they will cap each others value. However I expect one or both of them to be used heavily in the passing game because the Dolphins run D has been so stout.

Yea Riddick also in the mix. Only one I might like in a PPR would be Bell . Goal line

Yea Riddick also in the mix. Only one I might like in a PPR would be Bell . Goal line

I think because Dolphins run D is so tough they will pass it down on the GL leaving Bush or Riddick with opportunities.

With Riddick in the mix, who knows which RB will get the most here. Miami D is tough on the run… Bush coming off injury (nothing new here) my guess is that Riddick might come away with the best stat line, but don't expect much in this one.

Joique Bell is trash. Definitely wouldn't start that scrub ever again. Worthless bum.

I agree with the brother ahead of me- don't trust Bell. Bush is better here even with Riddick looming big.

Yeah I don't like this 3 RB crap. I'd grab Bush if was you. If he stays healthy he will get his.. I'm thinking of playing Skankey over Jaq Bell. Bell only good if he punches it in