Sign in to follow this  
Upper Class Trash

Who are you picking up on the WW for this week?

I have McKinnon as my only rb so I'm targeting Anderson Riddick and Bush. I dropped Oliver a few weeks ago so he's there.

Carr has long been gone in my dynasty leagues. I've picked up Riddick a couple weeks ago in all the dynasty leagues I could. I think he's a great hold candidate for next season, with value now if Bush or Bell miss more time.

I'll try for Anderson, but I hate the idea of him playing a tough Rams defensive line with Ball coming back to steal some carries too. I know the Rams suck against the run, but if Ball takes 1/3 or so of the carries, it will be a bad day for both of them.

I don't have many players on bye, but did lose Palmer to injury and have a need for a WR as well. Who are you targeting on waivers?

dunno who's out there at qb for you, but ... this Ryan Mallet dude is an intriguing cat - has the best rb in the game, two capable wrs, and a very nice sched for the duration.

I am snagging him for Romo's bye

I need a QB.

RGIII and Eli are the best available in my league. I haven't decided which one to go for. RGIII just came back and is still rusty, but he is going against Tampa. Eli has been playing pretty well lately and is home against SF. I've got a 0$ claim in for RGIII as of now, but I may change my mind or lose my bid and have to get Eli.

If Sanchez is out there... get him.

He will be a great backup in case your Stud QB goes down... Hell he could be your stretch QB starter.

Can you believe we are talking about Sanchez??? But hey great to see him in a system that works...he is running Philly well.

Picked up Stanton-3rd string QB behind Rodgers and Kaepernick and also picked up K Rudolph-backup to Bennet, and dropped Clay Harbor (1 week play because of bye and Bennet sitting). Nothing major

If Sanchez is out there... get him.

He will be a great backup in case your Stud QB goes down... Hell he could be your stretch QB starter.

Can you believe we are talking about Sanchez??? But hey great to see him in a system that works...he is running Philly well.

Sanchez is long gone. Stanton is another option. I just need someone for this week while Romo is on bye.

Are there any WRs, I need one for the last bad bye week. Bowe, against Seattle?? Jennings against the Bears??? Nothing out there.

I need RBs with both Murray and Ivory on bye and Hillman is hurt. NFL unfortunately screwed me over with this AP hearing being on Monday, so I'll be making some RB gambles. My lottery ticket will probably be CJ Anderson and if he's there, Terrance West. Thoughts?

I'm leaning towards Sanchez and dropping matt Ryan, also Rivera but will have to drop Donnell. Not sure yet if I should take those chances. I am making playoffs either way

I played Donnell in fanduel last week and he was my ONLY weak link. I don't think he has done anything since that one big game. I would drop him for Rivera.... You cant trade Ryan ? Surely someone could use him with all the crappy QB play this year.

• Like 1

I played Donnell in fanduel last week and he was my ONLY weak link. I don't think he has done anything since that one big game. I would drop him for Rivera.... You cant trade Ryan ? Surely someone could use him with all the crappy QB play this year.

I picked him up off waivers in our ten team league. .only had him for one game. Also our league is not trade happy. But I agree about Donnell he has been a bum lately

A frustrated manager in my league dropped Bernard on Sunday.... So Bernard>Ball>Anderson. I dropped Ball and I can't believe I'm trying to pick him back up!