Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Theo Riddick Week 11 Hype Train

Word is that the Lions might be overly cautious with Bush this weekend and sit him according to PFT

If so, Riddick becomes a fascinating PPR fill-in this week...and could be dynamic in daily leagues

What says youse bored? Am I Riddickulous in my optimism?

I wish this would happen next week actually. I have Le'Veon on bye and Riddick is my next best option

Word is that the Lions might be overly cautious with Bush this weekend and sit him according to PFT

If so, Riddick becomes a fascinating PPR fill-in this week...and could be dynamic in daily leagues

What says youse bored? Am I Riddickulous in my optimism?

If he scores a TD . If he does not no

Uhm Riddick has been the pass catcher for the Lions for a while now, neither he nor Bell have done anything of note honestly.

In the two games Bush missed (Week 6 and Week 8) Riddick amassed 18 targets and scored nearly 20 points (PPR) in each of those contests. This past week, with Bush and Bell Active, it was Riddick who was on the field on 3rd and 4 from the Dolphins 11 with 30 seconds left in the game.Riddick hasnt shown much in the running game yet, just 33 yards on 15 attempts. But in PPR leagues, he is definately worth a Flex consideration, especially if Bush is out again.

I would love to see riddick be the man this week. I play my league leader and he has Foster who is out and Joique Bell. If riddick gets the touches he is gonna be in a world of trouble.