Sign in to follow this  
utambol

Rolling with Ball in a must win game

Bye weeks and injuries have left me with the option of Ball or Mason this week. Thinking about rolling with Ball at STL in front of 40 friends and family from his nearby home town. Am I stupid???

Bye weeks and injuries have left me with the option of Ball or Mason this week. Thinking about rolling with Ball at STL in front of 40 friends and family from his nearby home town. Am I stupid???

Don't know are you ?

Sounds like a good move. I know Manning will make a point to showcase Ball in front of his family and friends. Oh wait Manning won't even let the back-up QB get a series in a blowout. Feel free to play him, may be a good move, but to think the family thing matters for anything is wishful thinking at best. I would probably play Mason.

My friend, do yourself a favour, let Ball score his 3-5 points on your bench. Almost any other option is better right now.

Ok I'll play the counter opinion. Ball may get to run late in the game while St. Louis will be passing most of the 2nd half. Plus Denver run defense is good.

I don't like either this week but I would go with ball over mason.

My friend, do yourself a favour, let Ball score his 3-5 points on your bench. Almost any other option is better right now.

Yep

If it was week 12 I would say go with Ball. This week it is tough. I think Ball will get a lot of work but first game back I would think he would get a lot of rest too. And if Denver goes up it will be the CJ show. They aren't going to let Ball out there to get re-injured. They need him for the playoffs.

Since FJax didn't play its either Hyde who I actually think may get 7-9 pts vs Giants and Ball. I'll roll with the upside of Ball