5. Rodgers - Cold weather or not

RB

1. L. Bell - With no Blount he has been a MONSTER

2. Arian Foster - Whenever he starts he just puts up great stats

3. J. Charles - seems to shne as the season closes

4. CJ Anderson - has been a beast lately

5. D. Murray/M. Forte - both have been strong all season

WR

1. DT - after a sub par first month has lit it up in a major way.

2. A. Brown - just seems to be a scoring magnet

3. Megatron

4. Jordy

5. Julio

I think I would put Sanders in that top five

How can you not have Luck in top 5 QBs to end the year? doubt he will sit, he has surpassed everyone's expectations including mine,

he starts for me against a tougher matchup at Cleveland, he will light up Houston again and finish strong vs Tenn team that just gave up 6 Tds to Fitzmagic.

Viva our Luck in the fantasy playoffs!

Agreed, not having Luck is pretty stupid. I would put him at 1 or 2. I would like to hear the analysis of why he is going to suddenly drop off.

Agreed, not having Luck is pretty stupid. I would put him at 1 or 2. I would like to hear the analysis of why he is going to suddenly drop off.

It's PPR, he doesn't really catch that many passes.

DT can disappear with all Denver's options in a game, I know this as a Emmanual owner. I would some how squeeze Dez and AJ Green in there somewhere

DT can disappear with all Denver's options in a game, I know this as a Emmanual owner. I would some how squeeze Dez and AJ Green in there somewhere

really? DT hasnt disappeared since week 2, and you want Dez who is the biggest rollercoaster WR around in there?

Top 5 Qbs

1. Luck: easy schedule last 4 even with 3 road games. The colts d will continue to struggle making Luck have to score a ton.

2. Rodgers: of course matchup proof two great match ups (falcons wk14, @bucs wk 16) then alittle tougher (@bills wk 15, Lions wk 17). Rodgers will be on a few Championship teams this year in ff. very consistent

3. Brees: all good match ups to end the season. Saints should win all 4 with Brees averaging 3-4 tds in each. NO will win the nfc south at 9-7.

4. P. Manning: trying to get as many home playoff games as they can. The Broncos don't want to play in NE in January. The Broncos will run it more but he's still good for 3tds a game.

5. Stafford: i know I'm going to hear it for not putting Brady at #5 but just these last 4 weeks I think Stafford will be the 5th best scoring QB. Not above Brady for total fantasy points for the season. With Megatron healthy and nice matchups he SHOULD keep pace with the big 4 above him.

Top 5 rbs (ppr)

1.Le'veon Bell: I totally agree with Moz on ranking Bell #1. He's a yardage machine. He never comes off the field mainly because that's all they got at rb. He will continue to be great in ppr or standard. His lack of tds is the only negative going forward.

2. D. Murray: he's beat all the odds this year and stayed heathy even with a ton of touches. The Cowboys will need every yard from Murray to make the playoffs. He should get a ton of touches and a few more tds down the stretch.

3. Charles: just like the two rbs above him he is the centerpiece of his teams offense and their success is firmly linked to him touching the ball as much as possible. He could leap frog both bell & Murray and take #1 rest of season. Charles has acouple great matchups still left (steelers, raiders) and he will take full advantage of those. The Chiefs know their best chance to make a wildcard spot is to give Jamaal the ball.

4. Forte: in ppr he probably should be higher on this list for goodness sakes he has more catches then Charles and foster combined (78). But I still put Charles and Murray ahead of Forte. He will still get a ton of targets from Cutler.

If he can be consistent in finding the end zone the last 4 weeks he can stay ahead of Foster.

5. Foster: I agree with Moz when he plays all he does is put up great stats. Like all the rbs on this list the Texans will lean on their rb heavily. He still has a nose for the end zone. His only tough matchup is vs the Ravens. So expect at least 3 great scoring weeks to finish the season.

Top 5 wrs (ppr)

1.Calvin Johnson: probably an unpopular pick putting him ahead of Thomas and Brown. But I think he will be just alittle better the last 4 games of the season. Now healthy and Stafford will lock on to him all game. Double digit targets for Megatron is not out of the question these final four games. And I do think Tate helps take alittle attention off Calvin not much but a little.

2. D. Thomas: It's hard to put him any lower he's so great after the catch that he can take any screen pass to the house. I think it's possible that he might not even be the best PPR wr on his team (Sanders) but his scoring potential is hard to ignore.

3. A. Brown: Really the only wr Big Ben trusts and their chemistry is great. He like all on this list is a target machine and great hands. The Steelers defense absolutely stinks ! So Brown will get every chance to score you points while the Steelers are trying to keep up the scoring.

4. Julio Jones: This is another one that some if not most will disagree with. But I like his schedule the last 4 games. And mostly just a gut feeling that he will dominate to finish the season. I do realize he has the tendency to disappear in some games. Especially if the Falcons oline doesn't give Ryan any time to allow Jones to finish his route. I could easily be wrong but I'm sticking with Julio at 4.

5. Sanders: I loved Sanders coming to the Broncos taking the targets that Decker got in the past. But he's been even better in ppr. Peyton seems to really trust him in just his first year with him. I think it's helped Sanders with the downfall of Welker and Julius Thomas being hurt and Julius blocking more this year with Virgil Green hurt earlier. I would think Sanders would be a great keeper candidate for teams next year. Especially at last years adp. I know for Peyton I said they would run the ball more but I still think enough passes for both DT and Sanders to be top 5 ppr the rest of the season.

Just missed the ppr list:

Randall Cobb

Jordy Nelson

A.J. Green

Odell Beckham Jr.

Dez Bryant

Ty Hilton

Josh Gordon

Alshon Jeffery

DeAndre Hopkins

I'm probably forgetting someone !