Sign in to follow this  
Flyfreak

johnny manziel might start

A source "connected to the Browns' quarterback situation" estimated to CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora that there's a "99 percent chance" Johnny Manziel starts in Week 15 against the Bengals.

"Maybe even 99.5 percent," La Canfora added. If Browns coach Mike Pettine watched the Week 14 tape, there won't be any doubt. Brian Hoyer left at least 150 passing yards and two touchdowns on the field against the Colts, missing wide open receivers, and was the primary reason Cleveland blew a comfortable lead in its 25-24 defeat. Hoyer has a 1:8 TD-to-INT ratio over his last four games. He's been the NFL's worst quarterback during that span.

i wonder if they'll limit his play involvement like they did gordon

A source "connected to the Browns' quarterback situation" estimated to CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora that there's a "99 percent chance" Johnny Manziel starts in Week 15 against the Bengals.

"Maybe even 99.5 percent," La Canfora added. If Browns coach Mike Pettine watched the Week 14 tape, there won't be any doubt. Brian Hoyer left at least 150 passing yards and two touchdowns on the field against the Colts, missing wide open receivers, and was the primary reason Cleveland blew a comfortable lead in its 25-24 defeat. Hoyer has a 1:8 TD-to-INT ratio over his last four games. He's been the NFL's worst quarterback during that span.

i wonder if they'll limit his play involvement like they did gordon

Was he missing wide open receivers or were receiver running the wrong routes? Results are the same, but not the blame.

Hof?

Was he missing wide open receivers or were receiver running the wrong routes? Results are the same, but not the blame.

Wide open wr's - it was hard to watch.

Browns are real good team with a mentally challenged coach and no hope at QB whether it's hoyer or johnny douschbag

• Like 1

Bengals' defense is really terrible. I expect him to have an extremely great game only to crash back to earth next week.

Picked him up as my QB2 in a 2 QB league. Lost Carson Palmer weeks ago, and I ain't sending Kaep out to the wolves in Seattle. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best, as I'm in the first round of my playoffs.

Picked him up as my QB2 in a 2 QB league. Lost Carson Palmer weeks ago, and I ain't sending Kaep out to the wolves in Seattle. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best, as I'm in the first round of my playoffs.

there has got to be better qbs on the wire

there has got to be better qbs on the wire

10 team 2 QB league, brah. Here are my options (in ranking from most to least ESPN projected points):

Locker

RG3

Bortles

Stanton

Hill

Orton

Geno

So, no.

That's brutal, who's locker playing this week

Jets, and he's at home. But he's also Jake Locker.

I'm rollin' with Johnny Football.

I'd bet my left but that Manziel is out of football in 5 years or less.

Johnny will run the ball 15 times at least. He is gunshy and cant see downfield if the coverage mixes it up. Sure he will get a rushing td most likely but hes not going to light it up. Hes a slightly better Eric Crouch, who also won the heisman.

Johnny will run the ball 15 times at least. He is gunshy and cant see downfield if the coverage mixes it up. Sure he will get a rushing td most likely but hes not going to light it up. Hes a slightly better Eric Crouch, who also won the heisman.

You remember Eric Crouch differently than I do. Ain't saying Johnny Football will be great, but he's a whole lot better than Crouch ever was. Crouch couldn't pass worth a lick, he was essentially a RB that no NFL team even thought about putting in at QB.

You remember Eric Crouch differently than I do. Ain't saying Johnny Football will be great, but he's a whole lot better than Crouch ever was. Crouch couldn't pass worth a lick, he was essentially a RB that no NFL team even thought about putting in at QB.

this reminds me of tim couch

This.

Eric Crouch couldn't throw a fit. The only looks he got in the NFL were at WR and safety, and I don't think the WR look lasted long.

Not a big Manziel fan, but that's about as bad a comparison as could be made. Not remotely similar players.

i think we need to give the dude a chance to fail before we pile on

That's not how we do things around here.

• Like 1