Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 17 F.U. thread - Uno Mas Por Favor

Fock you out to Baltimore O.C.: so Forsett gets 3 rushes and gets 15 yards against the league's worst Rush defense and Flacco has just as many pass attempts. Don't over think it idiots.

FU to Foster, who I started across the board.

Also a FU to one of my dogs that has stinkyass farts.

Typical girl blame it on the dog.

• Like 1

fock me for not being able to stand having $200 left over in my fanduel lineup, thus changing Colston for Mike '0 catch' Wallace.

You know, I wonder if anyone ever lets available salary dollars go unused. I did the same thing. I was happy with my lineup but had money leftover so I changed players out.

You know, I wonder if anyone ever lets available salary dollars go unused. I did the same thing. I was happy with my lineup but had money leftover so I changed players out.

I have left a couple hundred go several times. Last week I think I had $200-300 left but won $90 on a $2 entry. I just liked my lineup a lot.

Fock you Matt Ryan/Julio Jones. If you pork me on this, I'll hire some voodoo hooker to give you something that will keep you dripping like a popsicle in July.

I've had money left over. Today was focked, cause I had Gronk in my lineup, and had to completely redo it. I originally had ODB, Colston, and Charles Johnson. I changed it to ODB, Julius, Wallace, and VJAX. I could have kept Colston. Oh well.

FU Michael Floyd. One of my 'sleeper of the year candidates'. Thanks for pacing yourself all focking year, so you can go nuts week 17.

Lamar Miller's been pretty solid, but of course he explodes week 17 too.

fock me for not being able to stand having $200 left over in my fanduel lineup, thus changing Colston for Mike '0 catch' Wallace.

I do that too. Stupid isn't it. Not playing guys you wanted

a big fu to me, benched d.murray and l.miller

Wow, what were you thinking?

I thought Julius Thomas would make a great stealth play against my opponent, who started a hobbled Graham. I only needed a deuce from the stiff to win, but his donut cost me my game. I had to do a lot of research to verify that Thomas was Active. Although he was in the technical sense, I classify him as stupifyingly Inactive. FU Thomas!

I really hope Gio is traded in the offseason. I have both in a keeper, and this sh!t just sucks. Hill's averaging about 8 yards a carry, yet hasn't seen the field in the last two possessions.