Sign in to follow this  
Frank   M

Jihadi John identified

Worms bumped a great thread. Not the one I was looking for but good enough. it's on page one now.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=416946&page=2

Worms bumped a great thread. Not the one I was looking for but good enough. it's on page one now.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=416946&page=2

You know the spin and twist machine will be coming out as soon as he awakens.

Either that or...good boy, you fetched it for me...I made you dance.

With no admission of anything.

RP certainly lives RMFF in many heads around here.

On topic, the identification of JJ is interesting. He is nothing more than a psychopath in Disneyland, so I doubt he much cares if his family suffers. If we could kill him, we would have done so already. I expect to see him ramp up now that the clock is ticking.

Yup. RP denounced the drone strikes back when it was a hot topic. Cowardly doosh probably deleted it

I have no problem with drone strikes.

However, I support due process.

Hth

Good enough for what?

The obsessed loser bumped 3 threads. Threads that he agreed with my position. :doh:

I do agree, dummy. That's not the focking point :lol: :doh:

RP certainly lives RMFF in many heads around here.

On topic, the identification of JJ is interesting. He is nothing more than a psychopath in Disneyland, so I doubt he much cares if his family suffers. If we could kill him, we would have done so already. I expect to see him ramp up now that the clock is ticking.

Always the other comeback when RP gets his ass owned.

He...or a cronie hack like you...comes in with RMFF.

Pitiful.

You know the spin and twist machine will be coming out as soon as he awakens.

Either that or...good boy, you fetched it for me...I made you dance.

With no admission of anything.

Close - he decided to go with the "tilt!" angle instead :lol:

No of course you didn't, you don't like blowing up terrorists with drones. Frank brought it up.

Really? Link to me saying that?

Keep searching, Worms.

A couple of my posts from your late night archive adventure.

X

I was questioning whether or not due process was used, or should be applied, to Americans overseas. If we woulda used an F-15 or a tank to kill him the questions I raised would still apply.

If has nothing to do with it being done with a drone.

Keep searching for where I said drones should not be used overseas.

ETA: If you read the thread I brought up the possibility the idea of killing Americans without due process would get expanded.......and SHAZAM! we now have Eric Holder saying Obama can legally use a drone in the U.S. to kill Americans without due process.

Dayum! I'm a smart futhermucker.

First, Americans are covered by the Constitution, and our laws. There is this little thing called due process.

Capturing prisoners gives you the opportunity to get information from them. This is how Bin Laden was killed. Killing them with drones, while I agree is a good thing at times, isn't the best answer every time. It's being used when we could capture them so that Obama doesn't have to take any heat for keeping them prisoner.

I don't care who the President is, the idea that he gets to be judge, jury, and executioner in secret is assinine.

Also...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=416380

Another major fayle by Worms. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Always the other comeback when RP gets his ass owned.

He...or a cronie hack like you...comes in with RMFF.

Pitiful.

When you bring up other threads, it's sort of an obsession. On a anonymous message board, that's what is pitiful. Sorry, it's true. :dunno:

If the RMFF fits........

When you bring up other threads, it's sort of an obsession. On a anonymous message board, that's what is pitiful. Sorry, it's true. :dunno:

If the RMFF fits........

Pitiful and obsession is a guy posting 100+ time in a day in nothing but political slap fights thinking he is owning anyone.

Also sad and pitiful are the cronies who defend him.

Pitiful and obsession is a guy posting 100+ time in a day in nothing but political slap fights thinking he is owning anyone.

Also sad and pitiful are the cronies who defend him.

On the loser scale you top the charts......isn't even close.

You claim to ignore me. You claim you don't read my posts, yet you comment on almost all of them.

AND you keep track of exactly how many posts I have in a day. At any moment, you can tell us the exact number.

The epitome of being a loser. Congrats. :first:

Not only do you post 100 times a day, you just came here on a Saturday afternoon and posted in four different threads. All trolling and begging someone to come and play with you. Lolol. You need to get some friends in real life. Or beg your wife to come back. You've officially hit rock bottom. Sad and pathetic are both understatements. You poor poor thing. :(

you just came here on a Saturday afternoon and posted in four different threads.

And you are spending your Saturday afternoon keeping track of such things and whining about it. :doh:

I may have given the crown to Sho too soon. :clap:

I do agree, dummy. That's not the focking point :lol: :doh:

What was the "focking point"?

That you were willing to spend all night Friday night searching the archives and bumping threads from years ago that shows complete consistency in my position?

Congrats, I guess. :doh:

bump

I don't follow the political threads or ever comment in them but the fact that you bumped a post 16 minutes after you made it begging for a response is absolutely focking pathetic :dunno:

I don't follow the political threads or ever comment in them but the fact that you bumped a post 16 minutes after you made it begging for a response is absolutely focking pathetic :dunno:

Cool story.

Thanks for your comment. :thumbsup:

What was the "focking point"?

That you were willing to spend all night Friday night searching the archives and bumping threads from years ago that shows complete consistency in my position?

Congrats, I guess. :doh:

"All night"?? It took me three minutes to find the posts you were claiming you never made :lol:

It's pretty sad when guys who never even comment on crap this like have noticed what a pathetic tailspin RP is in. :(

It's pretty sad when guys who never even comment on crap this like have noticed what a pathetic tailspin RP is in. :(

I really don't have a dog in this fight at all. It's pathetic all around. But the fact that he's bumping his own posts 16 minutes after he makes them to get attention is pretty sad.

There's so much clutter on this bored with this kind of nonsense. It flat out sucks

• Like 1

"All night"?? It took me three minutes to find the posts you were claiming you never made :lol:

What posts did you dig up did I claim I never made? Show me where I made the claim, and show me the post you dug up that contradicts it.

tic.....toc.......

I really don't have a dog in this fight at all. It's pathetic all around. But the fact that he's bumping his own posts 16 minutes after he makes them to get attention is pretty sad.

There's so much clutter on this bored with this kind of nonsense. It flat out sucks

It has been 9 hours since my original request for him to tell us what his point was for spending last night in the archives bumping threads that shows my position has not changed.......and he has been in this thread since then posting, and ignoring that request.

Is that enough time for you to stop :cry: about a thread bump and start wondering why he is avoiding the question?

It has been 9 hours since my original request for him to tell us what his point was for spending last night in the archives bumping threads that shows my position has not changed.......and he has been in this thread since then posting, and ignoring that request.

Is that enough time for you to stop :cry: about a thread bump and start wondering why he is avoiding the question?

Your position hasn't changed that I can tell.

Theoretically, it should have been that Obummer really put you in a box when he dispatches terrorists with drones. You then would have to decide who do you hate more, the terrorists or Obummer? But, knowing you, it wasn't a tough decision at all.

Still, it did appear you gave it some thought because you took exception to being accused of defending the rights of terrorists. Then, for a while when you didn't own your old comments, and denied previous statements after deleting the original thread, it was enough to think there was maybe hope for you after all.

Then after worms and I dug up other links with your same terrorist-loving position, you decided to just roll with your original statements after all.

I own all my comments, didn't change a single thing about my position. Never denied my original statements, just disputed your lies about what I said.

Never deleted any thread on the subject either.

So, show me any statement Worms found, and the statement from this thread that is inconsistent with it.

Itsatip, you can't. You got caught in another lie, Volty. Deal with it.

I own all my comments, didn't change a single thing about my position. Never denied my original statements, just disputed your lies about what I said.

Never deleted any thread on the subject either.

So, show me any statement Worms found, and the statement from this thread that is inconsistent with it.

Itsatip, you can't. You got caught in another lie, Volty. Deal with it.

Anwar al Awlaki was 100x worse than Jihadi John. JJ is the just the dumb guy that guards/kills people and issues statements. Well maybe he has more talents than simply being the Islamic State's jailer that we aren't aware of. He comes across as just a low level guy that got his job because he speaks English.

AaA, on the other hand, recruited online, plotted targets and tactics, and lays out the religious/philosophical for doing so online. He was knee deep in everything, the underwear bomber plot among others was his.

Then one day, the CIA or whoever finally located where AaA's ass was hiding out in Yemen, and Obummer -either gave or had already given- the go ahead to terminate him. AaA's death caused you to cry on and on for days about his how awful Obummer was and how AaA was an American citizen, his rights were violated, Obummer was the debbil for kiling him. That was then.

In this recent instance, you took offense at being held accountable for making those statements, refused to state your position (and still only give deliberately vague answers), forced us to dig up old posts that you'd thought were deleted (only 90% were) worms found enough to tie you to your old position, then only and after you forced us to do research -with the main thread conspicuously missing- did you confirm yes, these are really your posts. That really was you crying about Anwar al Awlaki getting blown up.

• Like 1

I have been 100% consistent on drone use. You can't show any contradictions in my posts, or you would bring them.

Continuing to lie about it doesn't change those facts.

I have been 100% consistent on drone use. You can't show any contradictions in my posts, or you would bring them.

Continuing to lie about it doesn't change those facts.

I did the opposite actually. I just got done concurring that you've been consistent so far as I can tell on drone use. That's why I don't ever accuse you otherwise and never bring it up. You're the one who talks about it nonstop.

The thing is, you're not fully consistent. You're almost fully consistent. You're consistent except for one little bit ... you really hurt my feeling when you took offense to me reminding everyone how you are a terrorist-rights loving windbag who cried when Anwar al Awlaki got blown up and how you cursed Obummer for doing so. This denial makes me both sad and more than a bit angry because it's a fully accurate description of your position. I'm just reminding everybody how on the day your boyfriend got killed, you morphed into raging ACLU Pilot and condemned Obummer for sending the most dangerous terrorist threatening America to his grave via a drone strike. The guy responsible for the Underwear bomber, the Times Square bomber, and the recruiter/spiritual guru for the Ft. Hood shooter was dead.

Yes, everyone, on the day of Obummer's greatest success in the drone campaign, we found RP crying in the Geek Club about how awful he was for authorizing Anwar's ass being blown up. But, but he's an American citizen! He has rights! His ###### tastes like curry! Obummer murdered an American citizen! Obummer should have risked him escaping again by taking a few hours to organize and send a Seal unit and put their lives at risk to apprehended him deep in al Qaeda territory in Yemen so they could put him on trial! Instead he blew him up! His scholong wasn't even preserved and sent to me for one last gulp! Obummer is a criminal! Since it's important to you that everyone knows that there are no contradictions in your posts on drone use, I want to clear the air and help to you achieve your goal.

And I do have the proof you need to help you out. Granted, I was shocked at first to discover that the long multi-page thread where you did most of your bitching about terrorists-rights had been deleted. Fortunately, to my great relief, there were other posts in other threads that were preserved where you made the same point. So you can happily own that too.

See I'm doing you a favor. I'm helping you to reach that extra 2% to being fully 100% consistent which from your distracting posts where you try to change the subject seems so clearly important to you. Since you affirm that your position on drone use has been consistent, I hope in the future you won't take offense when anybody who reads this thread -and confirms it in the other ones worms linked to- reminds everyone that you're a terrorist loving sh*tbag who dearly misses sucking the curry flavored ###### out of Anwar al Awlaki's schlong. It would make me sad if you got angry at us again for pointing it out. That's all. I'm trying to be helpful.

Check out worm's link everybody so we can all clear the air and rest assured in RP's claim that there are no contradictions in his position on drones.

• Like 1

And if he hadn't taken out AaA...and he went on to plot an attack...who would have been the first people crying that Obama had a chance to take the guy out but didn't?

I did the opposite actually. I just got done concurring that you've been consistent so far as I can tell on drone use. That's why I don't ever accuse you otherwise and never bring it up. You're the one who talks about it nonstop.

The thing is, you're not fully consistent. You're almost fully consistent. You're consistent except for one little bit ... you really hurt my feeling when you took offense to me reminding everyone how you are a terrorist-rights loving windbag who cried when Anwar al Awlaki got blown up and how you cursed Obummer for doing so. This denial makes me both sad and more than a bit angry because it's a fully accurate description of your position. I'm just reminding everybody how on the day your boyfriend got killed, you morphed into raging ACLU Pilot and condemned Obummer for sending the most dangerous terrorist threatening America to his grave via a drone strike. The guy responsible for the Underwear bomber, the Times Square bomber, and the recruiter/spiritual guru for the Ft. Hood shooter was dead.

Yes, everyone, on the day of Obummer's greatest success in the drone campaign, we found RP crying in the Geek Club about how awful he was for authorizing Anwar's ass being blown up. But, but he's an American citizen! He has rights! His ###### tastes like curry! Obummer murdered an American citizen! Obummer should have risked him escaping again by taking a few hours to organize and send a Seal unit and put their lives at risk to apprehended him deep in al Qaeda territory in Yemen so they could put him on trial! Instead he blew him up! His scholong wasn't even preserved and sent to me for one last gulp! Obummer is a criminal! Since it's important to you that everyone knows that there are no contradictions in your posts on drone use, I want to clear the air and help to you achieve your goal.

And I do have the proof you need to help you out. Granted, I was shocked at first to discover that the long multi-page thread where you did most of your bitching about terrorists-rights had been deleted. Fortunately, to my great relief, there were other posts in other threads that were preserved where you made the same point. So you can happily own that too.

See I'm doing you a favor. I'm helping you to reach that extra 2% to being fully 100% consistent which from your distracting posts where you try to change the subject seems so clearly important to you. Since you affirm that your position on drone use has been consistent, I hope in the future you won't take offense when anybody who reads this thread -and confirms it in the other ones worms linked to- reminds everyone that you're a terrorist loving sh*tbag who dearly misses sucking the curry flavored ###### out of Anwar al Awlaki's schlong. It would make me sad if you got angry at us again for pointing it out. That's all. I'm trying to be helpful.

Check out worm's link everybody so we can all clear the air and rest assured in RP's claim that there are no contradictions in his position on drones.

:overhead:

Wow!

You really don't like getting called out on your lies, huh?

Just for those who aren't obsessed over my drone position as you and Archive Worms is, I will restate it here. Nothing has changed.

1. Drones are good when used in the right circumstance.

2. When possible, I would rather capture the scum and waterboard the fukk out of them for any info they have, and then let them rot in GITMO.

3. I don't like the idea of a President getting to be judge, jury, and executioner of American citizens without due process.

Oh, and I have to add:

4. I don't think British citizens who join ISIS are covered by the U.S. Constitution, unlike you.

Now, you got all butthurt for getting caught in a lie. Worms had a meltdown and spent his Friday night in the archives bumping a lot of old thread where I stated the above over and over. Since his little research excursion makes you look like an idiot, you are falling back on what you dumbfukks do.....claim I deleted the thread where I said what you claim.

Let me ask you this, Slappy..........if there was a thread where I had stated a completely different position, wouldn't you clowns have called me out for my inconsistency in one of the many other threads that were happening at the same time? Why do you think none of you did?

Hmmmmm........

You just don't get it Voltaire.

When Obummer does use drone strikes it is bad.

When Obummer chooses not to use a drone strike then a drone strike was the proper course of action.

It's that simple for folks like RP.

HTH

You just don't get it Voltaire.

When Obummer does use drone strikes it is bad.

When Obummer chooses not to use a drone strike then a drone strike was the proper course of action.

It's that simple for folks like RP.

HTH

I would ask you to link to me stating such a position, but you and Volty have been asked several times and have failed to back up any of your claims.

How does it feel to know you spent your entire Friday night scouring the bowels of FFT and bumping threads where you looked like an idiot the first time around? It takes a special kind of idiot to bring them back for another beatdown, but you are certainly special. :clap:

:overhead:

Wow!

You really don't like getting called out on your lies, huh?

Just for those who aren't obsessed over my drone position as you and Archive Worms is, I will restate it here. Nothing has changed.

1. Drones are good when used in the right circumstance.

2. When possible, I would rather capture the scum and waterboard the fukk out of them for any info they have, and then let them rot in GITMO.

3. I don't like the idea of a President getting to be judge, jury, and executioner of American citizens without due process.

Oh, and I have to add:

4. I don't think British citizens who join ISIS are covered by the U.S. Constitution, unlike you.

Now, you got all butthurt for getting caught in a lie. Worms had a meltdown and spent his Friday night in the archives bumping a lot of old thread where I stated the above over and over. Since his little research excursion makes you look like an idiot, you are falling back on what you dumbfukks do.....claim I deleted the thread where I said what you claim.

Let me ask you this, Slappy..........if there was a thread where I had stated a completely different position, wouldn't you clowns have called me out for my inconsistency in one of the many other threads that were happening at the same time? Why do you think none of you did?

Hmmmmm........

As I said many times earlier, I never made any claims about your changing position on drone use.

I just didn't like getting flack when you took offense that I point out you how you sobbed incessantly and cursed Obummer when your boyfriend Anwar got blown up. I guess you only respect terrorists who whisper sweet nothings in American English, JJ's British accent does nothing for you.