Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Another black man shot dead by a cop on the streets of Los Angeles

If he went for the cop's gun, then I'm glad they shot and killed the ass hole. I don't care if there were four cops standing over him. Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to take the whole 'grab the cop's gun' thing out of the mind of criminals. Or at least have them know it's most-likely going to get them killed.

I think they should just burn this beetch down.....

Didn't even have to watch the video to know the guy resisted arrest....and surprise surprise......he did.

I'll never feel sorry for you of you fight police...much less go for his gun.

And what a shock....since it's a black cop....no outrage, no citywide protests, marches or Al Sharpton.

Shocking!!

Thank god. 1 more down, many more to go. The valiant hero cop that killed him was black too so dont expect this story to last more than a couple days.

Didn't even have to watch the video to know the guy resisted arrest....and surprise surprise......he did.

I'll never feel sorry for you of you fight police...much less go for his gun.

And what a shock....since it's a black cop....no outrage, no citywide protests, marches or Al Sharpton.

Shocking!!

You just get the very end of the confrontation with him still on his feet for only the first few seconds of my link. In other videos that began earlier, it's clear that he'd become belligerent, running around, fighting and swinging hard at the cops and was physically tackled by the cops without the use of guns.

He was shot while it would appear he was pinned on the ground and seemingly finally under control. He must have still had a hand free and fight left in him even then.