Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

Dynasty Offseason: How is yours going?

The Dez trade was good for you. Gave up a lot to get B Cooks, so he'll need to perform to justify the trade. You got crazy 'top of the market' value for TY, so yer gold on that. I'd advise to improve your TE corps though.

Yes i could use some more security at TE. I am hoping cooks becomes the default focal point of the offense, although it would have been easier for him with graham on the team. I gave up a lot for dez, but in the end it looks like the other moves may make the deal seem a little more even, if that makes sense.

• Like 1

Yes i could use some more security at TE. I am hoping cooks becomes the default focal point of the offense, although it would have been easier for him with graham on the team. I gave up a lot for dez, but in the end it looks like the other moves may make the deal seem a little more even, if that makes sense.

You suck

(He knows what I mean)

• Like 1

Looks like my dynasty league is folding after 10 years, so I'm kind of :wall:

Had great WRs and added Beckham JR last year, so kind of a drag to have it end.

Looks like my dynasty league is folding after 10 years, so I'm kind of :wall:

Had great WRs and added Beckham JR last year, so kind of a drag to have it end.

Ouch that sucks. Was it a total surprise?

Ouch that sucks. Was it a total surprise?

Yeah, the league had a couple shaky years, but a new commish took over and communication improved. Thought we were going in positive direction. Lost a couple solid owners and it escalated to the point where we were replacing 5 of the 12 teams. Just didn't see it coming together again in a long term, positive way.

Gives me a little more time to focus on FFPC and IBL anyway.

12 teams, 1 PPR, 4 points for passing TDs, can keep up to four players. We can also trade players for draft picks in rounds 5-16. A few weeks ago I traded Matt Forte and Jimmy Graham for Antonio Brown. I still have one too many keepers and need to make a deal.

I have:

WR Antonio Brown

WR Dez Bryant

WR Odell Beckham Jr.

QB Andrew Luck

RB Jeremy Hill

Even with the mere 4 points per TD pass, I am leaning towards keeping Luck and shop Hill for a draft pick. I may also shop both and do another 2 for one trade.

I would get rid of hill. Youre going to be scrambling at rb a bit, but you have 4 spots in your lineup that will outscore the other teams same 4 players most every week.

12 teams, 1 PPR, 4 points for passing TDs, can keep up to four players. We can also trade players for draft picks in rounds 5-16. A few weeks ago I traded Matt Forte and Jimmy Graham for Antonio Brown. I still have one too many keepers and need to make a deal.

I have:

WR Antonio Brown

WR Dez Bryant

WR Odell Beckham Jr.

QB Andrew Luck

RB Jeremy Hill

Even with the mere 4 points per TD pass, I am leaning towards keeping Luck and shop Hill for a draft pick. I may also shop both and do another 2 for one trade.

after Hill who else do you have at rb and how many WR can you start ?

No rb after hill. I can start three wrs.

I would also keep the three WR and let Hill go .

Recent news on Shane Vereen have been positive. His usage with the Pats was frustrating, we'll see what Tom Coughlin does with him. The Houston backup gig is a good one if Chris Polk can win it. I wish he'd have gone to the other Texas team but this is much better than staying in Philly.

Looking to cut Andre Holmes, 49ers D, and Justin Blackmun. 49ers have been on my roster since the initial draft but their offseason as you may have noticed, hasn't gone too well. Blackmun would make a fine honorary 49er since he doesn't seem interested in football anymore either. Holmes not only didn't escape the black hole, he had two other good WRs join him.