Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

Season Discussion

Woo, going to fight hard for the bottom spot. Hell, Kluber is giving me an 8 inning 18 K masterpiece and it won't help me win a single category this week.

this might be bad karma but i find it ironic the 2 guys who "abandoned" their home teams for greener pastures are sitting in 13th and 14th.

this might be bad karma but i find it ironic the 2 guys who "abandoned" their home teams for greener pastures are sitting in 13th and 14th.

There has only been one team that hasn't logged in this month and that is the Cubs... They logged in on the 27th of April (when they were playing me that week)...

There has only been one team that hasn't logged in this month and that is the Cubs... They logged in on the 27th of April (when they were playing me that week)...

I meant burt and ZT leaving their braves and tigers for greener pastures

I meant burt and ZT leaving their braves and tigers for greener pastures

Ah okay...

Man. Losing Cobb and Smyly really hurts. both fantasy #2s. Luckily my pitching has depth but stil....one more major injury and I'm done.... hopefully matt Moore is back by the end of june. Hell be over 13 months removed from surgery.

tg it's a long season :wall: <_<

Kluber going berserk. Just ended a stretch of 23 Ks in 29 outs. A stretch that also ran out this line:

11.1 IP, 1 H, 0 BB, 25 Ks

Kluber going berserk. Just ended a stretch of 23 Ks in 29 outs. A stretch that also ran out this line:

11.1 IP, 1 H, 0 BB, 25 Ks

Obviously you need to trade the bum.....

<_<

:bandana:

:dunno:

Okay, lemme get this straight. The King Felix owner flat-out drops him for some no-name rookie pitcher, and then even more mind-boggling, nobody picks him up! Are you all on crack? :dunno: I mean, what kind of league is this?! :lol: :doh:

Okay, lemme get this straight. The King Felix owner flat-out drops him for some no-name rookie pitcher, and then even more mind-boggling, nobody picks him up! Are you all on crack? :dunno: I mean, what kind of league is this?! :lol: :doh:

Sarcasm?

He is exclusive to the Mariners and no one else can pick him up.

• Like 1

Sarcasm?

He is exclusive to the Mariners and no one else can pick him up.

Yarp, that was from the perspective of an outsider looking at our transaction list. :thumbsup:

That always amuses me to imagine. :)

Yarp, that was from the perspective of an outsider looking at our transaction list. :thumbsup:

That always amuses me to imagine. :)

:lol:

I saw Wainwright get dropped this week and I damn near died... First thought was "what an idiot.. he's my exclusive" immediately followed by "hey dumbass, he's out for the season". :wall:

:D

Carlos Correa :pointstosky:

I saw Wainwright get dropped this week and I damn near died... First thought was "what an idiot.. he's my exclusive" immediately followed by "hey dumbass, he's out for the season". :wall:

Yeah, thanks for the four starts. :(

I dont honestly have any idea how i'm in second place after 9 weeks of the season with all the injuries i've dealt with and already not having the talent pool some of you guys have. Verlander was a wasted supp pick, Jennings has been hurt most of the year, lost zobrist for some time, longoria is hurting, Myers has been out for a while and had really been a bright spot for me. Alex Cobb and Drew smyly done for the year (smyly might make it back but i doubt it) and my pitching depth was supposed to be my strong spot. Joel Peralta hasn't been heard from in forever... plus that Braves Padres trade which cost me a closer (benoit) and outfielder (upton) and Upton just came off the DL anyway :D

my only explanation is the ability to make roster changes the same day. with the amount of different lineups the Rays trot out there day after day, Id probably be in last without the ability to quickly swap once I know the evenings lineup......

Yeah, thanks for the four starts. :(

Now Holliday will be out for a while too. You might have the worst luck this season of anyone I can remember.

I dont honestly have any idea how i'm in second place after 9 weeks of the season with all the injuries i've dealt with and already not having the talent pool some of you guys have. Verlander was a wasted supp pick, Jennings has been hurt most of the year, lost zobrist for some time, longoria is hurting, Myers has been out for a while and had really been a bright spot for me. Alex Cobb and Drew smyly done for the year (smyly might make it back but i doubt it) and my pitching depth was supposed to be my strong spot. Joel Peralta hasn't been heard from in forever... plus that Braves Padres trade which cost me a closer (benoit) and outfielder (upton) and Upton just came off the DL anyway :D

my only explanation is the ability to make roster changes the same day. with the amount of different lineups the Rays trot out there day after day, Id probably be in last without the ability to quickly swap once I know the evenings lineup......

Hey Pal, It looks like Verlander is ready to make his season debut though. Add that to a couple of more supplemental picks at the All Star break and you should be rolling. (ps. we need to get the bat cave ready for IBL soon.)

you fockers gave me such a hard time about pence <_<

I wish Yahoo wasn't too lazy to add players to their database until AFTER they play games. Costs me three to four wins this week.

Looks at those rays hanging in there. Manager of the year?

• Like 1

:thumbsup:

holy ###### i am so stupid. i did not even realize joey botler had at bats for STL and TEX.... wow :doh:

to make it worse, he was added 7 minutes before i got home :doh:

holy ###### i am so stupid. i did not even realize joey botler had at bats for STL and TEX.... wow :doh:

to make it worse, he was added 7 minutes before i got home :doh:

:wave:

I've been watching for him like a hawk ever since I saw you add him earlier in the season..

Joey Butler says NO!

:wave:

I've been watching for him like a hawk ever since I saw you add him earlier in the season..

you know what that bone head move probably just cost me big time.... anything I can offer you in a trade? you've got Of depth already :mad:

you know what that bone head move probably just cost me big time.... anything I can offer you in a trade? you've got Of depth already :mad:

Let me see who is in 2nd place and closing fast on me............. (you're my boy blue.... IBL 4 LIFE...... but the price is going to be high... )

LOL

If your season comes down to if you have Joey Butler rostered on your team or not, your season is already over...

LOL

If your season comes down to if you have Joey Butler rostered on your team or not, your season is already over...

:lol:

LOL

you laugh but this team is held together by elmers glue

you laugh but this team is held together by elmers glue

True, but like I said, if Joey Butler is a catalyst, I would think you have more serious problems...

True, but like I said, if Joey Butler is a catalyst, I would think you have more serious problems...

a guy hitting over .300 with 6 homers and 20 rbi in 168AB may not sound like much to the talent rich teams but for the Rays and with all the injuries Ive had, yes he was a catalyst. The Rays constantly rotate outfielders... I need Myers to come back healthy for the playoffs.

and yeah i'd probably say i do have more serious problems. Alex Cobb, Drew Smyly, Myers, Loney, still waiting on Matt Moore, Desmond Jennings, etc. etc.

hell yeah grady. now i just pray his hot start continues and he sticks as an every day OF for them.