Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

Season Discussion

Well that sucks... Had no idea the Nats started at 11:05am today...

Well that Scherzer for Miggy trade sure didn't work out for me... Thought I had my 3B problem all fixed...

Dang it...

Well that sucks... Had no idea the Nats started at 11:05am today...

dont sweat it, i had multiple brain farts a few days ago and left Kazmir on my bench along with 3 or 4 empty hitter slots.

i had 2 minutes to spare <_<

this might be bad karma but i find it ironic the 2 guys who "abandoned" their home teams for greener pastures are sitting in 13th and 14th.

In repayment for the karma you sent my way (13th to 3rd since your post), I have ordered Carlos Carrasco to give you a large head start in ERA/WHIP/L this week. You're welcome.

In repayment for the karma you sent my way (13th to 3rd since your post), I have ordered Carlos Carrasco to give you a large head start in ERA/WHIP/L this week. You're welcome.

:P

is he giving you multiple losses? that would be nice and much appreciated.

can anyone beat me in any pitching categories this week other than saves?

only one spot away from a repeat playoff appearance :banana:

only one spot away from a repeat playoff appearance :banana:

FYI, the top eight make the playoffs this year...

<_<

My chances for a regular season title have drowned in Cleveland. I assume the Tigers/Indians will just give up on one game and finish the season with 161.

i think i need either a 2b or run in the last inning to make the playoffs. Maybe.

i think i need either a 2b or run in the last inning to make the playoffs. Maybe.

Slots 6-10 finish within half a game. :shocking:

Still can't believe my O's are in the playoffs! :banana:

that was a really crazy finish, if you were watching like I was :dunno:

that was a really crazy finish, if you were watching like I was :dunno:

I missed the crazy chase for the playoffs because I was trying to complete my comeback on the Cards. Cleveland getting back to back rainouts screwed me out of the regular season title, but it also handed the Red Sox a playoff berth (sucks for you).

Sometimes you just wish an ump would take a foul ball to the throat...Salazar rolling through the first eight hitters, gets a 3-2 count to the ninth guy and the ump calls ball four on a pitch over the plate, below the belt. Twins turn it into a three run, eight batter inning when Salazar should have been perfect through 3 on just 29 pitches. :mad:

My relatively healthy season is coming to an end it seems. My three best hitters (Braun, Arenado, and Brantley) all injured in the same week of the playoffs.

My relatively healthy season is coming to an end it seems. My three best hitters (Braun, Arenado, and Brantley) all injured in the same week of the playoffs.

I definitely got you on the right week, sir. Although my advantage ended up coming from the pitching categories. God bless Rich Hill! :shocking:

God bless Rich Hill! :shocking:

Now there is a sentence that was never said in the history of time, except for today...

I definitely got you on the right week, sir. Although my advantage ended up coming from the pitching categories. God bless Rich Hill! :shocking:

I was going to get mad at myself for not picking up Rich Hill, but then I remembered it was Rich Hill.

I was going to get mad at myself for not picking up Rich Hill, but then I remembered it was Rich Hill.

Except it's not. Apparently it's Bob Gibson, reanimated in the future and sent back to the present in whiteface. :shocking:

Just a thought for next year, but maybe we could end the season a week earlier? I'm not sure how bad other teams are having it (maybe it is just a fluke on my side) but there seem to be a ton of guys getting shut down for the season because it is the final week, which potentially could sh*t on the championship game. Just a similar situation to NFL week 17.