Sign in to follow this  
Baltimore Residents Fearful Amid Rash Of Homicides...

And the Federal Police Force (FPF) begins to take shape.

Plea: Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony Batts said he was requesting more federal agents and prosecutors to help fight an uptick in crime

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3110052/Baltimore-seeks-federal-aid-face-murder-surge.html#ixzz3cUWWGuh3

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Plea: Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony Batts said he was requesting more federal agents and prosecutors to help fight an uptick in crime

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3110052/Baltimore-seeks-federal-aid-face-murder-surge.html#ixzz3cUWWGuh3

Yes, he has been spouting off about that. Not sure what the backdoor discussions are designed to do here, this could be a shot across the bow of the FPO, and union, and regular cop to step up or risk having people up in their sh!t.

Yes, he has been spouting off about that. Not sure what the backdoor discussions are designed to do here, this could be a shot across the bow of the FPO, and union, and regular cop to step up or risk having people up in their sh!t.

And if I worked there, I would say "bring it on"

How low do those helicopters fly by your place?

Seeking federal help = Federal Police Force now?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-ci-mosby-email-20150609-story.html#page=1

"State's Attorney Mosby asked me to look into community concerns regarding drug dealing in the area of North Ave and Mount St," Joshua Rosenblatt, division chief of Mosby's Crime Strategies Unit, wrote in a March 17 email to a Western District police commander.

Context:

Mosby's husband is the the councilman for the locale in question. The state's attorney would not typically be reaching out the police to do this kind of thing, the councilman would. Email from he office to the police dept is forwarded along, one of the accused officers having actually received it.

So now, Mosby is likely going to be a witness in this case, and then cannot be the prosecuting official. What a strange set of circumstances.

So now, Mosby is likely going to be a witness in this case, and then cannot be the prosecuting official. What a strange set of circumstances.

that'd be tragic, she's too cute to be deprived of maximum face time on camera

Both officers state that the Baltimore officers have simply been reacting to the events presented instead of being proactive. They go even further to say that they feel betrayed by their department’s leadership. So betrayed that they honestly feel scared. Not for their own safety, but the idea of being charged for what they believe to be doing their job.

Now, they act out of their fear instead of out of their training. One of the two officers that spoke to CNN spoke on this trepidation that officers now function under: “They feel as though, if I make a mistake, what is this administration going to do to me?

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/10/baltimore-officers-speak-out-on-violence-rising-murder-rate/

Five people — two men, two women and a 16-year-old boy — were shot in Baltimore Tuesday and Wednesday nights, police said.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-ci-shooting-20150610-story.html

Good job Baltimore, keep up the excellent work, you are ensuring its now open season on the public. Dumbasses....

All 625,000 are to blame. :nono:

Sucks when an ignorant minority is given such power, doesn't it? ^_^

there is a reason we don't have a true democracy...because the decision making would be inferior to representative democracy.

Here is another example why.

MDC and RLLD are both right here. The good citizens of Balmore deserve better, proactive police protection. And, the looting, banging thugs deserve to be left to the outcome they desired. Now, just help me learn how to tell them apart, and we can fix this. Oh, and also, we need to figure out how to make the cops safe while they are doing their job of protecting the good citizens.

Sucks when an ignorant minority is given such power, doesn't it? ^_^

They're only given this power by you.

How did you manage to fit 625,000 people in your head?

They're only given this power by you.

How did you manage to fit 625,000 people in your head?

I certainly appreciate the vote toward my prowess, but given that this link appeared in google news and I never watch Fox due to the bias, and often have to avoid CNN for the same reason, I doubt I empower them in any way. I don't have any people in my head, but I do have a sense of common sense, logic and simple fairness. I would welcome you into the club if you can lose your own biases and accept reality.

I certainly appreciate the vote toward my prowess, but given that this link appeared in google news and I never watch Fox due to the bias, and often have to avoid CNN for the same reason, I doubt I empower them in any way. I don't have any people in my head, but I do have a sense of common sense, logic and simple fairness. I would welcome you into the club if you can lose your own biases and accept reality.

Wishing death on people for being misguided is a club I don't want to belong to. :wave:

Wishing death on people for being misguided is a club I don't want to belong to. :wave:

Awwww, look at you, people ask...no BEG, for a given situation to arise and when it does and we celebrate their victory we are wishing death on people. What aren't you dancing in the streets? Right now in Baltimore a wonderful experiment is under way, no meanie cops are asking any poor minorities any questions, victory is HERE, learn how to win bruh.

Awwww, look at you, people ask...no BEG, for a given situation to arise and when it does and we celebrate their victory we are wishing death on people. What aren't you dancing in the streets? Right now in Baltimore a wonderful experiment is under way, no meanie cops are asking any poor minorities any questions, victory is HERE, learn how to win bruh.

I have zero sympathy for the looters and rioters.

The people who were peacefully protesting what appears to be at best negligence on the part of the police do not deserve to be abandoned. What you are doing is setting up a false dichotomy: Either the police behave like they did in the Freddie Grey case or they stop proactive policing in between. No way they can be vigilant / proactive without abusing the public.

It's a dishonest argument to justify your inane belief that people who complain about police brutality deserve to be ignored by the cops and left to burn / die.

That is the opinion of a sociopath.

• Like 1

I have zero sympathy for the looters and rioters.

The people who were peacefully protesting what appears to be at best negligence on the part of the police do not deserve to be abandoned. What you are doing is setting up a false dichotomy: Either the police behave like they did in the Freddie Grey case or they stop proactive policing in between. No way they can be vigilant / proactive without abusing the public.

It's a dishonest argument to justify your inane belief that people who complain about police brutality deserve to be ignored by the cops and left to burn / die.

That is the opinion of a sociopath.

I am a sociopath, but I have gotten better over the years.

I am still not sure that the police are not giving the people, not the rioters but those peaceful marchers and everyday whiners, exactly what they asked for. I see that the people of Baltimore came together and demanded change, and won that change. It seems strange to protest, march, whine, complain.....get what you want and then be upset. Now they have every freedom they could want, no mean old PoPo's stopping them in their cars, or on the street.....profiling them.....its heaven now.

If you resist arrest or don't follow instructions you should expect to get hurt. Some people are too stupid to figure this out and others are too stupid to understand that resisting arrest and not following instruction is the common thread here. No one ever mentions this side of it.

I am still not sure that the police are not giving the people, not the rioters but those peaceful marchers and everyday whiners, exactly what they asked for.

If ask for a link but I know facts, logic and common sense go out the window when race and RLLD are involved. :rolleyes:

If you resist arrest or don't follow instructions you should expect to get hurt. Some people are too stupid to figure this out and others are too stupid to understand that resisting arrest and not following instruction is the common thread here. No one ever mentions this side of it.

I agree in part, I do believe that the cops in the Freddie Gray case need to be held accountable for his death. But the reaction of the people to this mishap is beyond stupid.

If ask for a link but I know facts, logic and common sense go out the window when race and RLLD are involved. :rolleyes:

There are plenty of links in the thread to chose from, all showing the magnificent victory of the galactically stupid.

There are plenty of links in the thread to chose from, all showing the magnificent victory of the galactically stupid.

Can't back up your claim - no surprise. You tend to go on feelings and gut reaction over logic and facts.

• Like 1

If you are not violent...you do not deserve to be hurt or giving a death sentence by cops.

I would think you would be all for constitutional rights or cruel and unusual punishment and due process under the law rather than tactics that end up in suspects (that have not been proven guilty of a crime) being killed by improper tactics (at times) by police.

Then again, you aren't really a libertarian...you are a far right Republican.

Can you tell 2hat claim needs backing? I don't know it is you are talking abo

ut

Can you tell 2hat claim needs backing? I don't know it is you are talking abo

ut

Your insistence that every protestor wanted no police is only in your mind. Some people see the world the way they want it to be, you seem like that type.

"Wanted no police" is something in YOUR head, and something you are attempting to fabricate. The police are still there, still policing, but are now meeting the demands of the people in just how they do so.

they should be grateful that their voices were heard and they got what they wanted, they won an important victory

How low do those helicopters fly by your place?

Seeking federal help = Federal Police Force now?

He saw Blade Runner a long time ago and it left a lasting impression on him. He's been warning everybody of our dystopian future ever since.

"Wanted no police" is something in YOUR head, and something you are attempting to fabricate. The police are still there, still policing, but are now meeting the demands of the people in just how they do so.

The people weren't demanding passive policing. That's something you imagined in your head to justify your inane beliefs. You're very good at make believe, not so much at logic and reality.

The people weren't demanding passive policing. That's something you imagined in your head to justify your inane beliefs. You're very good at make believe, not so much at logic and reality.

Grey's death may have been the trigger for the protests, but it wasn't what the protests were all about. As with all the protests we're seeing, it got expanded to include ALL police shootings of blacks (unarmed or armed, unjustified or justified), the "criminalization of black youths", the "broken windows" policies, etc. The things that are a result of proactive policing.

What were they demanding?

Grey's death may have been the trigger for the protests, but it wasn't what the protests were all about. As with all the protests we're seeing, it got expanded to include ALL police shootings of blacks (unarmed or armed, unjustified or justified), the "criminalization of black youths", the "broken windows" policies, etc. The things that are a result of proactive policing.

According to RLLD's fantasy imagination, the people in Baltimore weren't protesting police shootings or abuse. They were protesting all proactive policing.

In RLLD Candyland, the cops can't be proactive without people like Grey ending up dead. And if you don't like it, you should burn and die. :thumbsup:

Any unarmed black men killed by police recently in Baltimore?

Every day, but those deaths are not fodder for the propaganda machine, so you will never really know about them. Black lives matter, but only when political currency can be made of them. ;)

According to RLLD's fantasy imagination, the people in Baltimore weren't protesting police shootings or abuse. They were protesting all proactive policing.

In RLLD Candyland, the cops can't be proactive without people like Grey ending up dead. And if you don't like it, you should burn and die. :thumbsup:

They were not protesting just one thing, that would be a pretty strong misconception. MDC has really let me get under his skin and while that is fun there is still the serious side. The one where I had already noted that the death of Grey was wrong and the cops should be held accountable. And also too the one where people protesting were just plain stupid, and the ones who burned and looted were particuarly bad. And how those who did not loot, or focking cry like babies peacefully still have to live with the consequences of the animals and crybabies. But, on the flip side the killing is occuring mostly in the areas where the animals and crybabies exist, and they are getting exactly what they asked for and deserve, and more polite, kind and passive police force, and thus they are WINNING LOL, enjoy it you stupid douchebags

They were not protesting just one thing, that would be a pretty strong misconception. MDC has really let me get under his skin and while that is fun there is still the serious side. The one where I had already noted that the death of Grey was wrong and the cops should be held accountable. And also too the one where people protesting were just plain stupid, and the ones who burned and looted were particuarly bad. And how those who did not loot, or focking cry like babies peacefully still have to live with the consequences of the animals and crybabies. But, on the flip side the killing is occuring mostly in the areas where the animals and crybabies exist, and they are getting exactly what they asked for and deserve, and more polite, kind and passive police force, and thus they are WINNING LOL, enjoy it you stupid douchebags

You did get under my skin because I thought better of you or some reason. I won't make that mistake again.

You did get under my skin because I thought better of you or some reason. I won't make that mistake again.

What bothers you here, and others from time to time as well, is that I call you out on the utter bullsh!t you hold dear to be true. I am not targeting any specific political, social, or economic groups specifically, just the exceptionally idiotic ones who spout false and indefensible sewage every day. So if something happens, I target the truth behind the lies and hit it. When your own belief in a lie is exposed you react aggressively, and you are not unique, point out the inconsistencies and lies in anything in which someone has a strong yet ultimately misplaced belief and they always react that way. Its natural really. Sadly the inability to accept reality is the thing that ensures the continuation of misfortune.

But happily, some places are at least getting their way, like in Baltimore.

What bothers you here, and others from time to time as well, is that I call you out on the utter bullsh!t you hold dear to be true.

From my vantage point the opposite is true: The protestors by and large were protesting abuse, but you insist they were protesting routine police work. You do this because it feeds your bizarre revenge fantasy about indignant negroes getting payback.

RLLD fantasyland is a sad, hateful little place. :(

From my vantage point the opposite is true: The protestors by and large were protesting abuse, but you insist they were protesting routine police work. You do this because it feeds your bizarre revenge fantasy about indignant negroes getting payback.

RLLD fantasyland is a sad, hateful little place. :(

I do understand that, i do understand that from your vantage point their whining is perfectly justified, and that they were protesting the excesses of the police force. I can accept that there are cops out there who are not the best at what they do, and in some cases need to be fired. I think the response of some members of the community to these circumstances exceeds reason, and the notion that only specific segments of society are subject to it is absolutely laughable....we all have it happen from time to time.

Sadly, the police are just the latest/current/most relevant place to point a finger so as to say "see, its someone else that is at fault for my misfortune"......because this narrative has been preached and restated so often for so long that now entire segments of our society are now convinced that someone else is always to blame for the misfortune in their life.

What we can see in Baltimore is how that insipid message can come full circle. When you point your whiney little fingers all around and the big meanies who are oppressing you pull back, then the "aha" moment arises and you face the grim reality that you are your own problem. Man, that has got to be tough to win, and still lose.

"They harass us all of our lives," said Eddins, who grew up poor in the Park Heights area. "We're used to being harassed."

Eddins has owned his bakery for five years and has seen the Washington Village/Pigtown neighborhood improve between Martin Luther King Boulevard and Cross Street. Police have helped with that transformation, he said. A slowdown in arrests, he added, was only natural after the unrest.

"I believe it's because they're human beings just like us," Eddins said. "They have to go home to their families at the end of the day, just like all of us do. I would be scared, too, and I don't blame them."

Fewer overall arrests could also mean fewer bad arrests, and fewer young black men getting a criminal record, he added.

The drop in arrests is "a good thing and it's a bad thing. If [police are] not out there doing their jobs, there's going to be more violence. The upside of it is that it could be fewer people are being harassed."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-arrests-decline-20150613-story.html#page=2

Yay, you are winning, the big meanies are "harrassing" you any more, and the criminals aren't getting a criminal record for their criminal activities. You guys just keep on winning, great job....