Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

12 Geeks 1 Cup 2015: Fantasy Football is stupid, and i hope the govt. shuts it all down.

Hey Mookz... Since my birthday is Sunday, I think the honorable thing to do is let me blow you.

As in biggest blowout you. :P

Happy 50th Old Lady

Hey Mookz... Since my birthday is Sunday, I think the honorable thing to do is let me blow you.

As in biggest blowout you. :P

Now why'd y'have to go an' say that second part for? <_<

Just for that I'm going to insert my players into the lineup extra hard. :mad:

Happy birthday and good luck 

Now why'd y'have to go an' say that second part for? <_<

Happy birthday and good luck

:cheers:

Although, I think I may have handed the win to you last night. I tried to get cute, and swapped Big Ben for Fitzpatrick. Figured I could try and cancel out Brandon Marshall- since you have Bortles and I have A-Rob.

Yeah... that went swimmingly well. FitzMagic turned into FitzTragic. :cry:

Sounds like you are flirting with her BF

:cheers:

Although, I think I may have handed the win to you last night. I tried to get cute, and swapped Big Ben for Fitzpatrick. Figured I could try and cancel out Brandon Marshall- since you have Bortles and I have A-Rob.

Yeah... that went swimmingly well. FitzMagic turned into FitzTragic. :cry:

I can see doing that, with Big Ben facing Denver and all. But the guy who really focked you over again was Woodhead. Two weeks ago, you play him against me and he does nothing, this week you absolutely have to bench him, and he goes nuts. :wall:

At least I'm losing big. Had I lost a nail biter, I'd be filled with 'what ifs.'

At least I'm losing big. Had I lost a nail biter, I'd be filled with 'what ifs.'

Thats why I just tanked the regular season. No what ifs for me.

You're Welcome

OM is also absolved as I'd still've eked it out even if she'd played Big Ben and Woodhead. :thumbsup:

I smell some reverse jinx voodoo up in this b!tch. Congrats Mookz! You beat a girl... on her birthday. :( I hope the Devil makes good use of your soul. :P

Yeah... the whole Woody thing really blew. I've been faithfully trotting his ass out, hoping he'd come back to life. And the first time I bench him, look what he does. Miller and Carolina's DEF didn't help either.

I know exactly where I focked things up. I should have put in a WW claim for David Johnson. I had a higher waiver priority than you, and would have snagged him out from under you. But I just HAD to save it for the playoffs. :doh:

Anyhoo... Congrats again. :cheers:

I smell some reverse jinx voodoo up in this b!tch. Congrats Mookz! You beat a girl... on her birthday. I hope the Devil makes good use of your soul.

Yeah... the whole Woody thing really blew. I've been faithfully trotting his ass out, hoping he'd come back to life. And the first time I bench him, look what he does. Miller and Carolina's DEF didn't help either.

I know exactly where I focked things up. I should have put in a WW claim for David Johnson. I had a higher waiver priority than you, and would have snagged him out from under you. But I just HAD to save it for the playoffs.

Anyhoo... Congrats again. :cheers:

Hands down the most shocking moment of the season for me. I almost didn't even put in a claim for him because I think I was sitting at like 10th and I was positive I had no shot - which was killing me because I'd held onto him for almost the entire season but had to drop him because I was holding onto too much dead weight like Luck and Hyde (thanks Volty). When I saw I got him the next morning, I was floored. I was eventually going to ask how the heck that happened, because you guys have been absolute sharks all season. I drafted WRs pretty well and dropped Kaep for Bortles at just the right time, and that was keeping me in it, but I was having trouble rubbing two RBs together all year. Just 4 or 5 weeks ago I think I was starting the likes of Orleans Darkwa and CJ Spiller. :shocking: Things finally started to loosen up a little bit with all the injuries and I was able to hit on Buck Allen and Shaun Draughn, but I don't think I became a serious contenda until I got DJ. B)

And thank you. :cheers: I was planning on crushing your spirit Monday night instead of on your birthday, but you needed to start the right players. :nono:

Good Luck Mookz.

Merry Christmas Geeks!

Good luck to you too, kind sir. :thumbsup:

I still think I should be declared the winner.

Congrats, Herbie! :cheers:

Congrats Herbs. :thumbsup:

1.38 points - ouch. I had Hightower in there all week, then with 5 minutes to go on Sunday I swapped him out for Artis-Payne, then put him back in, then took him back out. That's a decision I'm going to have to live with all off-season, and for the rest of my pathetic life. :bench:

Did I win it all ?

You sure did buddy, you sure did. Another championship for shots! :cheers:

I still think I should be declared the winner.

Congrats, Herbie! :cheers:

If we had tied, I believe the cup would have gone to you. As it is, #YOOMaygonow. :wave:

As it is, #YOOMaygonow. :wave:

:nono: Another year is right around the corner. It's not too early to start #YearofOldMaid2. :ninja:

Wish my players would have played that good at the beginning of the season instead of when I was already eliminated. Congrats though Herbs

Still holding out hope for stat corrections. Maybe a couple of iffy sacks, one that Detroit didn't get credit for and Arizona did? :(

I have a pretty bad record yet I still came in 7th lol. Beat everyone in the losers bracket

Yahoo declared me the champion, they better not switch it now!

Here's to you getting Steve Harveyed. :cheers: