Sign in to follow this  
thegame7000

What is the best pay site for customized cheat sheets, etc?

I am in a couple leagues that have funky scoring systems and with a 1 year old now running around the house, I have found my prep time cut in half.
I am looking for a good site to help me compile all my rankings?

Any advice for a fellow veteran geek?

Thanks guys

No one would ever drive into a ford dealership looking for the best car .

Whats the difference between footballguys and fftoday?

I used footballguys and DD for 6 years. I just wish it had more options for scoring. Our QBs score with completion perccentage as a bonus from 12 points down to 3 points depending on the QB and our defense gets a bonus for keeping a team under a certain amout of passing yards as well as another bonus for keeping teams rushing yards under a certain amount . For ex. 10 points for under 50 yards passing and another 10 points for under 50 rushing yards. Followed by 8 points for under 100 passing and 8 points for under 100 rushing yards. and thn bonuses for holding the opposing team to certaiin number of points. A great defense in this league will score 500+ FF points on the year compared to 500-600+ for the best QBs. Those are the 2 highest scoring positions in the league.

I suspect FFtoday is cheaper. although I've never needed to buy a customized draft list. I customize my own list because I play in a multiple leagues and a couple of leagues that are a bit unique.

I have found the analysis at both FFtoday and FBG is pretty good.

Whats the difference between footballguys and fftoday?

I bought both for a couple of years just for sh!ts and grins. FFT today is super fast and easy to use, and because it's excel based, its pretty much portable...and it is less expensive. FBG is gui driven and a little more cumbersom, but has an advantage in that you can update it througout the season and the continue to update it weekly, but it's still basically geared for newbies (no, not you Newbie Jr.). I've stuck with the product from this fine website after those couple years of both and will continue to do so.

Thank you guys very much for the help. While I am on FFToday, I figured I would get some unbiased advice.

Much appreciated amigos