Sign in to follow this  
tecklc2112

Pick 4...

Pick your top 4 guys in this grouping in a PPR format based on position scarcity/talent/anticipated point production this season.

Adrian Peterson

Gronk

Antonio Brown

Calvin Johnson

Dez Bryant

M. Lynch

J. Charles

My 4 would be:

1. Brown

2. Charles

3. Peterson

4. Gronk

What say you?

Peterson

Brown

Lynch

Bryant

I have 4 in two upcoming drafts and I'm curious why no Leveon Bell on this list? Do you anticipate him being gone by then? I've seen him go recently anywhere from 1.1 to 1.5 and I'm really hoping he's there for me, otherwise Brown is hard to pass up.

Yes

If he slips you take him but he should go top 3

If kniles Davis pass catching woes continue Charles will see more love

I think some people are forgetting how good Andy Reid offenses can be for rbs

I have 4 in two upcoming drafts and I'm curious why no Leveon Bell on this list? Do you anticipate him being gone by then? I've seen him go recently anywhere from 1.1 to 1.5 and I'm really hoping he's there for me, otherwise Brown is hard to pass up.

I left him (& a couple others off the list) because they are being kept by other owners in my league. Sorry about the confusion. Should have stated that in the OP.

Antonio Brown

Gronk

Adrian Peterson

M. Lynch

Dez Bryant

J. Charles

Calvin Johnson

Thanks to all that replied...Due to some trading, I ended up with the #3 & #4 overall picks. I'm strongly considering Gronk with one of them just because of the anticipated huge disparity between him and the rest of the TE field this season. The guys with the top 2 picks are being very tight-lipped about their intentions, so I'm not sure who else in this grouping will be available. I'm thinking Charles goes #1 & either Brown or Peterson goes #2.

If Bell is there i go Bell and Julio all day.

Bell is being kept by another owner already & Julio Jones is actually my keeper...So the two guys I grab out of this group will be paired with Julio...Pretty darn good foundation for a 14-team ppr league. I'm halfway tempted to grab Brown & Gronk to go with Julio. That would be a deadly ppr trio...I'd be pretty weak at RB though.

If you're keeping Julio, I'd be very tempted to try and grab two of the top five rbs. You'd cripple the rest of the league in a 14 teamer. As much as I like taking Gronk, it leaves too many holes on all of my teams when I mock drafting him early. WR are deep and you already have Julio...