Sign in to follow this  
jaybill8

Draft pick strategies

My league allows us to pick draft positioning. I have first choice out of 12 team draft. Which spot would you pick to draft from 1-12 and why. Standard PPR scoring system serpentine draft. Thanks

I drafted 10/10 yesterday and let me tell you it sucked. Rounds 1.10/2.1 were ok and 3.10/4.1 were ok, but as the draft went on I felt like I had to reach for several picks trying to anticipate who was going to be there 18 picks later. Just my experience.

8. You may be able to get mccoy or murrat in the second to pair with a bad ass receiver. Though murrays lack of participation is a little concerning.

6th than you can get either a top rb or Brown the top wr .

Pick 5

Round 1: You want a top tier RB and you can get one with the 5th pick (Bell, Peterson, Lacy, Charles, Lynch).

Round 2: With the 20th pick, if the expected RBs go, and so does Luck and Gronk and maybe Rodgers, you'll be left with a shot at a top tier WR.

So with pick 5, you get an elite RB and elite WR to start. If you pick any sooner than 5, you risk not getting a top tier WR in Round 2, and if you pick any later than 5, you risk not getting an elite RB. If you are fine with Anderson, Forte, Hill, McCoy, or Murray as your top RB, then by all means pick later in round 1, which will give more choice when it comes to elite WR in round 2. The downside of this is that your rd 3 pick is later. For me, I like to go RB/WR/WR is rounds 1-3, which means picking earlier rather than later in rd 3 gives me the chance to pick up a better WR.

- whatever spot guarantees you the BEAST that will be Julio Jones 2015 :banana:

reach for this kid at all costs, and wrap back with Jordy or Hill or Forsett :thumbsup:

IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY, Y'ALL :music_guitarred:

I agree with Julio Jones. You should be able to get him around 8 and still be able to grab a rb like hill on the way back.

I agree with Julio Jones. You should be able to get him around 8 and still be able to grab a rb like hill on the way back.

:thumbsup:

yeah, mid-pack should be perfect for said strategy ... sky high on JJ, hope to bag him in all 3 leagues :music_guitarred:

- whatever spot guarantees you the BEAST that will be Julio Jones 2015 :banana:

reach for this kid at all costs, and wrap back with Jordy or Hill or Forsett :thumbsup:

IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY, Y'ALL :music_guitarred:

I have drafted him in a few mfl 10s leagues already. Hopefully my rbs hold up in those leagues so i can make some cash.