Sign in to follow this  
kujerry

Trade help. Aaron rogers

I know the season hasnt started, but i got offered. A. Rogers, jeremy laingford and marvin jones for my bridgwater, jordan mathews and matt Jones was rb.

14 team ppr, start qb,rb,rb,wr,wr,wr, d k basic scoring

Bridgewater, T

Taylor, T

Artis-Payne, C

Brown, Bryce

Forsett, J

Forte, M

Ivory, C

Jones, Matt

Taliaferro, L

Williams, Karlos

Johnson, Charles

Marshall, Brandon

Matthews, J

Tate, Golden

Wheaton, m.

Is this trade worth losing mathews for rodgers, matt jones is my sleeper. Haha

I would not do it .

Hell, yes... hurry do it.

Why? Aaron is top 10 guy.... none of those guys are even 1 maybe a low 2... not even that.

Bridgewater will be dwarfed. You do get crap look at it as Matthews + Bridgewater for Aaron with throw aways... I drop those other guys and possibly trade your 1QB for a low 1QB + more depth.

It is a deeper league I throw Langford if any decent guy is out there.

I wouldn't do it. Bridgewater looks great, Matthews has top 10 potential in PPR and you have to start 3 WRs. Tate only produced last year when Calvin was injured.

In a 14 teamer, depth is very important

Bilgewater doesn't inspire confidence yet that he will be anything but a mid-tier QB who will be primarily responsible for handing the ball off to AP.

Langford is a rookie playing behind Forte, so probably won't see much playing time, I doubt he would start in anywhere but the deepest leagues. Maybe as a handcuff for Forte owners - which in your case would be a benefit.

Marvin Jones may be a non-factor, but his last full season he was productive and had 10 TDs, maybe he can replicate some of that.

You're giving up a mediocre QB, for the second best QB in the game. Matthews is a #1 WR in any 10/12 team leagues, and Matt jones running behind Morris is a wash. You're getting a RB handcuff and a bench WR with some potential upside.

Basically the trade is Rodgers for Matthews with some other players who equal out. Will Rodgers outpoint Matthews? I think in most scoring formats, he certainly will.

I'd do that trade.

the person getting the best player usually wins the trade.

the best player is Rodgers and I dont think it's even close.

I know Bridgewater has shown promise, but realistically, unless you think Bridgewater will be better than Rodgers you should make the deal and do it now before he pulls his offer from the table.

Thanks guys

Look the way I see it Rodgers is pretty much guaranteed to finish top 5 if he's healthy. Can you say the same for mathews, may project to finish 12-15 overall, but who knows, with BRADFORD throwing him the ball?

Hit the trade button. I'd take my chances with Rodgers (I have him as my QB in both leagues by coincidence).

And you'll remember this trade as the one that put you into the playoffs and top 4 of your league lol.