Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Aldon Smith to the Raiders

Since he will be suspended for the year wherever he goes, no, you don't need a source.

Since he will be suspended for the year wherever he goes, no, you don't need a source.

Where's your source that he's suspended for the year?

Where's your source that he's suspended for the year?

Do you know why the 49ers cut him. He goes to jail more than a fat man goes to McDonalds.

He went to jail DURING training camp.

Best move in raider recent history? "hey, we can sign an absolute beast for free, no trade or nothin." "umm...ok."

• Like 1

Best move in raider recent history? "hey, we can sign an absolute beast for free, no trade or nothin." "umm...ok."

No. That move would have been signing Greg Hardy, or drafting Randy Gregory instead of a project in Round 2, or better yet drafting La'el Collins in the 3rd round. Mark Davis is a focking moron, word is that Reggie Mac wanted Hardy but Davis squashed it because of what happened with Fred Biletnikoff's daughter. The only saving grace for this franchise is that McKenzie isn't a total idiot and can at least hit most of his high picks. When you're in jail like the Raiders are, no pun intended from the Aldon Smith signing, then you have to go above and beyond to get your team back in the game.

Case in point, outside of what they did with DeMarco, I LOVE the moves Dallas made this off-season. Regardless of how that running game works out, and it's no given that Michael will be a bust, that team has improved itself drastically very very quickly. And in today's NFL, that's how it is done.

Word in East Bay is Raiders already urging Smith to lawyer up if league tries any rough stuff. Goodell been treated like a rented mule in court.

Arraignment is first week October, can't see how much can happen till then.

No. That move would have been signing Greg Hardy, or drafting Randy Gregory instead of a project in Round 2, or better yet drafting La'el Collins in the 3rd round. Mark Davis is a focking moron, word is that Reggie Mac wanted Hardy but Davis squashed it because of what happened with Fred Biletnikoff's daughter. The only saving grace for this franchise is that McKenzie isn't a total idiot and can at least hit most of his high picks. When you're in jail like the Raiders are, no pun intended from the Aldon Smith signing, then you have to go above and beyond to get your team back in the game.

Case in point, outside of what they did with DeMarco, I LOVE the moves Dallas made this off-season. Regardless of how that running game works out, and it's no given that Michael will be a bust, that team has improved itself drastically very very quickly. And in today's NFL, that's how it is done.

Can you explain the Belitnikoff angle? Thanks.

Biletnikoff's daughter was a victim of domestic violence and was murdered by her boyfriend.

Please don't mistake my candor for indifference in regards to domestic abuse. I just happened to think there was more to the Hardy episode than met the eye. In any event, he's been fairly tame since he's been here in Dallas.

Please don't mistake my candor for indifference in regards to domestic abuse. I just happened to think there was more to the Hardy episode than met the eye. In any event, he's been fairly tame since he's been here in Dallas.

No mistake at all, I was just answering the question on the Belitnikoff angle. I had not heard that story, but it makes sense. The Raiders may be a lot of things, but the organization is a family and Mark has been around Fred his entire life, so I could see it.

• Like 1

No mistake at all, I was just answering the question on the Belitnikoff angle. I had not heard that story, but it makes sense. The Raiders may be a lot of things, but the organization is a family and Mark has been around Fred his entire life, so I could see it.

That's pretty much the party line. Many Oakland fans weren't happy, myself included. Now that JPP blew his finger off, Greg Hardy is probably the best pure old school DE in the league. He plays the run and pass equally and is not just some tweener edge rusher. Those guys don't grow on trees and Dallas has one hell of a football player for basically a beads for Manhattan type of deal. That's how bad football teams get better in a hurry.

maybe the Raiders will sign Ray Rice too.

Lol at people acting like the raiders sign just thugs. We have not signed one guy outside of Aldon Smith who has character issue off the field. Justin Tuck has taken the kid under his wing and has told the coaches he will mentor him and will help him get his head straight. Cooper a thug? Mack a thug? Carr a thug? I mean this is one of the highest character teams out there since Mckenzie has taken over.

Lol at people acting like the raiders sign just thugs. We have not signed one guy outside of Aldon Smith who has character issue off the field. Justin Tuck has taken the kid under his wing and has told the coaches he will mentor him and will help him get his head straight. Cooper a thug? Mack a thug? Carr a thug? I mean this is one of the highest character teams out there since Mckenzie has taken over.

This is true. Romanowski is in tears over it ;)

This is true. Romanowski is in tears over it ;)

I never considered Romanowski a true Raider in fact I hated him. Dirtiest player I've ever seen. His cheap shot which shattered Kerry Collins jaw should have gotten him ran from the league.

I never considered Romanowski a true Raider in fact I hated him. Dirtiest player I've ever seen. His cheap shot which shattered Kerry Collins jaw should have gotten him ran from the league.

Agreed. He should have been gone for a lot of reasons (and he was a niner primarily) . I mostly just give Raiders fans crap because they can take it :) I honestly appreciate fan bases that stay so crazy devoted through years of crap. (I also love how 'Romo' is now a completely other guy...helps erase Romanowski from people's memories)