Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

Who would you start?

Need rb2,TE,flex. CJ or Yeldon? Kelce or Eifert? Who to flex? Not sure I can trust CJ, but the matchup is nice. MN Oline is trash and AP had a good game. Jags will play from behind and Yeldon might be an afterthought. Kelce has the better matchup and I like MNF games. Eifert has just been a stud and Ravens have defended the TE well (not talented ones). Do I flex any of the guys who didn't make the start or start James Jones?

WHIR link it

Is your sig up to date? Are you not starting Cj or Lativius?

I'm starting Carson,Julio,Hopkins,Murray.

Is your sig up to date? Are you not starting Cj or Lativius?

Need rb2,TE,flex. CJ or Yeldon? Kelce or Eifert? Who to flex? Not sure I can trust CJ, but the matchup is nice. MN Oline is trash and AP had a good game. Jags will play from behind and Yeldon might be an afterthought. Kelce has the better matchup and I like MNF games. Eifert has just been a stud and Ravens have defended the TE well (not talented ones). Do I flex any of the guys who didn't make the start or start James Jones?

WHIR link it

I would go with Yeldon for the reason you said. Kelce is good, and the KC/GB game could be a shootout. I would stick with James Jones in the flex too for the same reason as Kelce.

Thanks for the answer!