Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Giants @ Redskins: In-Game Discussion

Couldn't agree more! Listening to Sean Hannity on radio today and even he was pimping this. Not sure if it was Fanduel or Draftkings, but enough is enough already. I haven't tried it yet just because the constant commercials are pissing me off.

I tried Fanduel 2 seasons ago (I think). Entered for free in the Peter King free roll they had. Won $25 the first week and milked it for a few more weeks with a couple of $5 wins. Saw very quickly how addictive it could be so I stopped. I thought about signing up this year, then I read this:

"You Aren't good enough to win money playing Daily Fantasy Football"

Gist is that a large % of the guys winning are sharks, and many of them have gambling backgrounds. You have guys designing software that picks the least played but most winnable lineups and they enter hundreds or thousands of times. All the attention that Daily Fantasy is bringing is going force legislation to be put in place in some point to regulate it even more.

• Like 1

Are you KIDDING ME with the Jones fumble? Had the same thing happen with Gore three days ago. I cannot catch a freakin' break this year.

• Like 1

My moping aside, I have always thought the fumble-out- the-end zone-is-a-touchback thing made no sense. You don't give the ball to the other team if you fumble out of bounds.

I tried Fanduel 2 seasons ago (I think). Entered for free in the Peter King free roll they had. Won $25 the first week and milked it for a few more weeks with a couple of $5 wins. Saw very quickly how addictive it could be so I stopped. I thought about signing up this year, then I read this:

Gist is that a large % of the guys winning are sharks, and many of them have gambling backgrounds. You have guys designing software that picks the least played but most winnable lineups and they enter hundreds or thousands of times. All the attention that Daily Fantasy is bringing is going force legislation to be put in place in some point to regulate it even more.

Nice find! Sticking to the occasional $2 games and not wasting my money. I figured stuff like this was happening.

Game's not over yet. B)

I can't believe he attempted another pass. What luck.

PS watching Coughlin's reactions to every screw up is alone worth the price of admission.

If I could play I would totally play multiple 50 50s, and would probably work on the kind of SW you mentioned. But the great state of Arizona sees fit to save me from myself. :D

Damn I'm still burned up about that Garçon no fumble call. I have MGia ta D and Brown going. If that's a fumble that's 2 plus the ensuing FG or DST plus Skins don't make that long drive gashing my points. Prob cost me around a 10pnt swing. Clear football move and fumble.

If I could play I would totally play multiple 50 50s, and would probably work on the kind of SW you mentioned. But the great state of Arizona sees fit to save me from myself. :D

if you're going to do it, that's the way to go. play the rookie leagues against the newbs for as long as you can until you perfect your system, but stay away from the guys at the top of the list because you are their lunch.