Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

Doug Martin or CJ spiller ROS

1 pt PPR. Both on floundering offenses. 1 is basically splitting carries and the other isn't getting any carries. Martin seems to be trending down while spiller has nowhere to go but up.

I'm sticking with Martin to still have bounce back season. He looks like a better running back. Just a matter of the team staying in games and playing better around him.

This is a very easy choice Spiller

I'm sticking with Martin to still have bounce back season. He looks like a better running back. Just a matter of the team staying in games and playing better around him.

See this is the prob their schedule doesn't dictate potentially this will happen. In short theyll basically be down chasing point in every game for the next 5 weeks minus jax week five so in that case that's Simms all the way.

What has Spiller done since 2012. He is a wasted roster spot. Really don't understand why the Spiller thread pops everweek. Yet people always say Spiller. When every week he disapoints all of you Spiller lovers. :shocking:

I am doing the same. Martin certainly has more value ROS right now. Just need the offense to gel a little more. I don't expect anything huge from Martin, should be good for 6oyds a game and 6TD's for the year anything more would be a bonus

Patience folks.

Spiller is the answer IMO and I don't think is all that close (PPR anyway). Martin is already losing significant snaps on passing downs and is running behind the worst-graded run-blocking line in the league. Spiller missed Week 1 as a precaution, eased in Week 2 and Payton has already said he regrets not using him more in Week 3. Even though Ingram has improved as a receiver this season, New Orleans is sorely lacking explosive playmakers in the passing game (beyond Cooks and Spiller) and figures to be trailing quite often. I'm more concerned about another Spiller injury than I am about what he will do ROS.