Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Who has a better week? Decker vs. Pats or Kelce vs. Steelers

I play in a standard WR/TE combo league and this bye week is killing me. Of these two who do you like? I am leaning Kelce because of the Maclin injury and the fact that JM is still in concussion protocol. But the Jets/Pats will be a shootout. However, the Jets may play ball control with Ivory to keep the ball out of Brady's hands.

I think both are good options this week, but I would go with Kelce. I feel he has a higher upside, gates and gronk destroyed the steelers.

PITT will likely try to take Kelce out of the gameplan as KC has no running game and Maclin likely sits....I'd go with Ivory. Fitz has 2 good WR's to throw to and so they won't be able to stack the box.

see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?s=86900afca47d77e851bfe62911d06162&showtopic=449799

I would go with Kelce. With the way Ivory has been playing they are going to want to run him more and throw less so they can keep Brady from coming on and slinging it. With the way Brady has been playing they will do their best to keep him off the field

Man, that is tough. Honestly, if Maclin *does* play, I'd probably go Kelce. But if he doesn't, then Pitt just keys on Kelce (D hasn't been horrible this year, just stuffed the cardinals), and Smith will never throw him the ball. Plus, if big ben doesn't come back, that game might be a snoozer. I think I go Decker - guaranteed targets, Pats won't be keying him, they'll need to score regardless of ball control with Ivory.

Decker.

I don't know why Reid hates Kelce so much...

NE completely turned over their secondary from last year. And, Fitz is a passable QB - unlike broken-jaw boy. Go with Decker.

Thanks for replying to my post. I'll try my best to reason.

Everyone makes a good point on Kelce, I will stand by it too. Before Charles was out, Kelce did decent too, if anything better than now. The only option and way for them to win this weekend is at least target Kelce as he spreads the field better.

Whereas Dekker will most likely not get that much look as maybe the Pats will play keep away and milk down the clock.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for mine. Go Decker for reasons above. Pats give up yards in the air and will key on Marshall leaving Decker free. Don't know if he gets a TD but KC not playing well right now and Steelers will key on Kelce.

Well with Maclin playing, I would go with Decker for sure. Not saying Kelce will have a bad game, I believe Decker will have a better of the 2. I think Jets wrs will have a better matchup than KC. Going to be harder for NE to stop Ivory and wrs with their weaker secondary where pitt focuses more on just covering the pass.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=449821

This is a tough one. KC will have to get the ball to Kelce often if they have any chance at all. Decker will definitely get his touches also, as the Pats do give up plenty of pass yards. I want to say Kelce but the Steelers defense is tough. And KC has no run game to take pressure of Kelce. So I would take my chances on Decker. Because I think they will be playing from behind and will need to keep the ball moving to win.

Check out mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=449841&do=findComment&comment=5566848