Sign in to follow this  
greatmartini

Pick Your Top 3 ROS WW WRs from this list:

i'm going to say LaFell, Crabtree and even though I shudder to say it, probably DGB.

I'm trying to fit LaFell and Green-Beckham on both of my rosters. Wouldn't be surprised if DGB gets a long TD this week if Mettenberger gets the start. He's probably a better QB for that than Mariotta.

Beckem will just tease you all year, they won't play him more than 15% of the snap.

For WR, you usually want the best team with the better QB, and that will be Lafell hands down compare to the other in the list.

None of the guys you have mentioned would be available in a 12 team money league

Actually they're all available in a 12 team money league. We have limited bench space.

Lafell, Crabtree and either Johnson or DGB. The first two should see regular looks (once Lafell is back all the way, which might be another 3 weeks) in their respective offenses. DGB has the highest upside, but I'm not sure if you'll ever know when you can start him. Johnson fits great in the offense, but with Allen, Gates, and Green all intermediate targets, he'll be fighting for targets too.

With bye weeks in full force and short benches, you might see some useful wr's dropped to the wire.

• Like 1

Lafell, DGB, Stevie..

To the guy saying Beckham won't play 15% of the snaps, he played 40% last week and will play close to 60% this week.. Once that dummy coach finally stops with his mancrush Harry Douglas, Dorial will blow up...

If DGB played for a different coach (save maybe Arians) he would already be playing a lot of the game, because most coaches like to play their more talented guys and try to win games...

Lafell is a no brainer since he has proven last year what he can do which was better than edelman and this year the pats are even better on offense..

Stevie getting dinged knocked some shine off of him but he has a nice floor and Gates without his Roids won't be healthy enough to steal too much work, plus last year royal did well even with gates and Allen playing so Stevie has good games ahead of him...

Beckem will just tease you all year, they won't play him more than 15% of the snap.

For WR, you usually want the best team with the better QB, and that will be Lafell hands down compare to the other in the list.

This +1

Who has most upside going forward?

Tavon Austin

Stevie Johnson

Doug Baldwin

Dorial Green-Beckham

Kamar Aiken

Michael Crabtree

Brandon LaFell

Austin if he can stay healthy and Lafell he is going to put up numbers like he did the second half of last season .