Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Philadelphia at Carolina: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Eagles: QB Thad Lewis, LB Kiko Alonso, CB Denzel Rice, LB DeMeco Ryans, OL Tanner Hawkinson, and DE Brandon Bair

Panthers: LB Shaq Thompson, S Dean Marlowe, RB Brandon Wegher, DT Dwan Edwards, OT Daryl Williams, WR Kevin Norwood, TE Scott Simonson

I started Ginn in a 16 teamer :)

He's a good play in a league that size. No fumble since it was an int and he wasn't scoring on that play anyway.

Going for it on 4th and 1.5 on your own side of te field ... m'kay Spurrier.

Certainly been a rough go for Jordan Matthews start the season. The combination of Bradford being inaccurate and Matthews simply dropping passes has led to him being one of the big early season dissapointments to start the year.

Jmath is a poor receiver unfortunately. I dont care how athletic a receiver is, if they cant catch it doesnt matter. I have invested a lot in him in dynasty also.

He's killing me with his stone hands.

I grabbed Marvin Jones off waivers and might roll with him over Jarbage from here on out.

Do we think there was a childhood accident that caused Sam Bradford's lazy eye or that his mother and her brother just looked like that when they conceived him?

Certainly been a rough go for Jordan Matthews start the season. The combination of Bradford being inaccurate and Matthews simply dropping passes has led to him being one of the big early season dissapointments to start the year.

He caught that one.

outta bounds

Do we think there was a childhood accident that caused Sam Bradford's lazy eye or that his mother and her brother just looked like that when they conceived him?

You know Michael Keaton's retarded clone from Multiplicity? Bradford is Ryan Reynolds retarded clone.

Throw to a white guy covered by Norman? How dumb is Bradford? Go anywhere else.

I was thinking the same thing. Thats either bad coaching or horrible awareness to throw right at Norman on that play.

I was thinking the same thing. Thats either bad coaching or horrible awareness to throw right at Norman on that play.

It's awareness. The coach just calls the play and that read happened to be covered by Norman. He could have identified that and simply changed his progression in his head.

You know Michael Keaton's retarded clone from Multiplicity? Bradford is Ryan Reynolds retarded clone.

Spot on observation. Chip is an idiot for trading Foles for this bum

It's awareness. The coach just calls the play and that read happened to be covered by Norman. He could have identified that and simply changed his progression in his head.

Did the coaches specifically game plan to help Bradford avoid Norman? Or did they treat him as just another cb in preparation this week.

Did anyone really believe that Matthews and Sproles wouldn't bleed Murray dry?

Did anyone really believe that Matthews and Sproles wouldn't bleed Murray dry?

Tin foil cap opinion: the eagles line has it in for him being that he was a Cowboy and ran all over them. Hehe.

Looking at future SNF games, whoever did the SNF schedule sure hooked Denver up with their two hardest opponents (GB and NE) at home. Quite nice of the NFL to do for Denver.

Anyone else feel like Matthews is wearing a jersey size too large?

He shouldn't be wearing an NFL jersey period.

I'm not dropping him because he will serve now as a bye week replacement. Other than that he is outta the rotation.

I'm not dropping him because he will serve now as a bye week replacement. Other than that he is outta the rotation.

Only value he may have is if they switch to Sanchez. There is no value there with Bradford.

I'm his biggest fan this year but man even that is hard to justify. I want a big game from my bye week fill in wrs. I can't in good faith call him a good bye week replacement.

Id keep him since Sanchez may turn things around for him when Sam gets benched.