Sign in to follow this  
pee-diddy

Sneaky WRs this week?

Michael Floyd

Tavon Austin

Dontea Dye

All are cheap DFS plays too. A little less sneaky, but Kendall Wright does well against the Texans historically.

If John Brown sits I think you have to start Floyd. I plan on playing him over Snead, Nate Washington and Marvin Jones if Brown is out. If Brown is active probably will go with Jones.

I'm in a deep league with most of my WR's on bye so options are VERY limited. Thinking of the following roll of the dice plays...

Justin Hunter (only because he's playing HOU and is the #2)

Justin Hardy (rookie WR getting first action, may be the #3 for ATL, caught everything in college but is just learning a playbook now)

Donteea Dye (VJax and Louis Murphy are both out so he steps in as #2. I like him more if ASJ is also out, less if ASJ is active)

DHB (Big Ben is back so has a shot at a deep ball or a TD)

I can't believe this is the list I'm forced to pick from. :shocking:

I'm in a deep league with most of my WR's on bye so options are VERY limited. Thinking of the following roll of the dice plays...

Justin Hunter (only because he's playing HOU and is the #2)

Justin Hardy (rookie WR getting first action, may be the #3 for ATL, caught everything in college but is just learning a playbook now)

Donteea Dye (VJax and Louis Murphy are both out so he steps in as #2. I like him more if ASJ is also out, less if ASJ is active)

DHB (Big Ben is back so has a shot at a deep ball or a TD)

I can't believe this is the list I'm forced to pick from. :shocking:

Id prob go Hunter

• Like 1

Trying to resist the urge to throw up as I write this, but I'll throw in (believe it or not) Ted Ginn as a sleeper this week.

Indy can't stop anyone on defense, and Ginn's the clear #1 WR (fwiw) in Carolina.

Nice list. I like (gulp) Ginn Jr and Michael Floyd. J. Brown could easily start (which I don't think he'll even play) and then leave after one series. I could see AZ wanting to get Floyd some nice reps.

Crabtree , Copper gets to meet the island .

Someone to keep an eye on especially if you have decker and he ends up sitting the jets four o clock game. Kerley as a backup if your options are limited. Devin Smith and Chris Owusu are already ruled out. Also the raiders pass defense be ranked pretty low. Kerley was a FA in my league.