Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

The First Time.....

I was ever embarrassed in front of a hot girl was when I was twelve. Was playing kick the can with a group of kids in the neighborhood. While we were waiting to be freed, my friends older brother says "You know that jerking off once a day causes hair to grow on your palms?" As I stared down at my palms, I looked up to see Suzie laughing. :mad:

... I had a 7 pack of beer. I was sitting in this dump of an apartment I was living in, it's like midnight and I am finishing up on number 6 and I am bummed. Stores closed and I want more. I look over at the table next to me and there sits a full bottle of Budweiser with the cap on. I was so happy and as I am taking a big swig wondering how did I not know I had a full beer sitting over here I suddenly remember peeing in a bottle earlier.

... I had a 7 pack of beer. I was sitting in this dump of an apartment I was living in, it's like midnight and I am finishing up on number 6 and I am bummed. Stores closed and I want more. I look over at the table next to me and there sits a full bottle of Budweiser with the cap on. I was so happy and as I am taking a big swig wondering how did I not know I had a full beer sitting over here I suddenly remember peeing in a bottle earlier.

:cry:

You would think that would have been your "only time" instead of your "first time", but I guess it takes all kinds...

I was prolly 12? I was chasing after a cute girl playfully and slipt on some dog $hit. It smeared all over the back of my pants. The whole crowd laughed their heads off. I made it worse by just spraying the back of my pants with room freshener while continuing to wear the crapped covered jeans.