Sign in to follow this  
wizbang

John Brown too much of a risk today?

I think he is too risky and Ariens will look to minimize his snaps when they get ahead (which should happen fast). But I'm not sure enough to bump up Michael Floyd enough to start over normal starters.

• Like 1

I think he is too risky and Ariens will look to minimize his snaps when they get ahead (which should happen fast). But I'm not sure enough to bump up Michael Floyd enough to start over normal starters.

I wouldn't play Brown, and I also wouldn't bump Floyd. I think CLE won't challenge ARI enough, and ARI will control this game on the ground. I'd play the under here.

• Like 1

I expect a great game just like last week.

Felt like I escaped a bad game with that TD. Floyd was a bigger part of the game plan most of the time. With the bye week looming and rest ahead, it makes sense to play it safe against a hapless Browns team.

Upset special today, along with OAK over NYJ. Just sayin.

I'm thinking the same way. I'm rolling ahead with Cooper over Brown, which I should be doing anyways despite the juicy matchup.

I'm thinking the same way. I'm rolling ahead with Cooper over Brown, which I should be doing anyways despite the juicy matchup.

I have Cooper too. Going with Brown. Revis Island is real.

heard on sirius he's active, but not expected to play. emergency wr i guess, arians wasnt happy with pre-game. as much as tanatasic talks , it ain't happening today.

• Like 1

heard on sirius he's active, but not expected to play. emergency wr i guess, arians wasnt happy with pre-game. as much as tanatasic talks ######, it ain't happening today.

Well that blows.

Blows? LOL whatever dude. Stop spewing your as gospel. You post with such authority, but the results are mostly lackluster. Tired of biting my tongue.

Blows? LOL whatever dude. Stop spewing your ###### as gospel. You post with such authority, but the results are mostly lackluster. Tired of biting my tongue.

Wtf? He said he heard Brown may be emergency, I said that blows. What the fock is the problem? It FOCKING blows, what u want? Last 2 weeks he's played great with his injury, who the hell am Into say he wouldn't play great today?

Saying "I expect a great game." Is gospel? That's a focking opinion, a guess, like everyone makes.

You want me to bend over and beg your forgiveness that I can't predict the future? It's my fault that you started Brown if you did? I'm supposed to write off his last 2 weeks playin fine with injury?

I'm not trying to own you, or beat you, or show you up. But the fact remains. Brown isn't playing btw if you haven't figured that piece out. Floyd is the man today.

I'm not trying to own you, or beat you, or show you up. But the fact remains. Brown isn't playing btw if you haven't figured that piece out. Floyd is the man today.

He's active. It was a coach fake out. It was perfectly reasonable to assume he would play like he did the last 2 weeks.

Cards coach said this past week they where sitting him to rest him .

Cards coach said this past week they where sitting him to rest him .

Yea it was too risky. I sat him for Diggs in one league but left him in another. Figured coach speak to spook the defense then Brown would go off. In hindsight even if he did, it was too risky and I had a better option with no concerns in Hillman. It's my bad and it will Prob cost me my game. This loss will sting for a few weeks cuz I know better. Those are the worst...

Yea it was too risky. I sat him for Diggs in one league but left him in another. Figured coach speak to spook the defense then Brown would go off. In hindsight even if he did, it was too risky and I had a better option with no concerns in Hillman. It's my bad and it will Prob cost me my game. This loss will sting for a few weeks cuz I know better. Those are the worst...

Lol yea it his , I benched last week if you recall .

Lol yea it his , I benched last week if you recall .

I do recall and that was arguably a good move still. He was listed gimpy all week then came out and looked fine. What were you supposed to think then and subsequently, what was I to think now?

I do recall and that was arguably a good move still. He was listed gimpy all week then came out and looked fine. What were you supposed to think then and subsequently, what was I to think now?

Exactly , if I had a dollar for every point I have left on the beach , I would own my own island .

I was close to starting him over Cooper when I heard he was active. He only scored me 4 points, but I'm glad I went with my gut and kept Brown out of the lineup. Floyd has gotten his groove back.

If Seattle can't figure things out a little more on offense during the bye Arizona is running away with the division.