Sign in to follow this  
mark32esu

DJax back

Anyone taking a chance on him vs the Pats? At this point with Hopkins on his bye I am about to have a coin flip tourney to determine my two WRs for this week.

Probably gonna start him over Moncrief. DJax could be considered a top 25 WR for this week.

Been holding onto him since week 2. Just my hunch he will come out murderous; therefore reminding defenses to tighten up on the passing game, allowing Matt Jones to get some wiggle room.

Dreamers can dream blah blah...

I"m taking a wait-and-see approach on DeSean. Starting Rishard Matthews this week against Buffalo, who had 113 yards and 2 TDs against them earlier this season.

But after that, My God look at D-Jax's schedule! He gets the horrible Saints secondary in Week 10. Now granted he 'll get Josh Normaned in Week 11, but after that:

Week 12: the Giants

Week 13: the Cowboys

Week 14: the Bears

Week 15: the Bills

Week 16: the Eagles (revenge game).

Bad secondaries all.

Saw he was limited again today , not to sure if this speed wr with a hammy problem is going to be the best option .

This is the first player I've ever seen miss 10 weeks on a hamstring injury.

I"m taking a wait-and-see approach on DeSean. Starting Rishard Matthews this week against Buffalo, who had 113 yards and 2 TDs against them earlier this season.

But after that, My God look at D-Jax's schedule! He gets the horrible Saints secondary in Week 10. Now granted he 'll get Josh Normaned in Week 11, but after that:

Week 12: the Giants

Week 13: the Cowboys

Week 14: the Bears

Week 15: the Bills

Week 16: the Eagles (revenge game).

Bad secondaries all.

Bills and Eagles have good secondaries. Bills' Ronald Darby has been shutting down enemy WR1s.

I started Marvin Jones over him at the last minute. 5-78 in ppr...meh, I'll take it.

good move, hard to trust first week back... could be on a snap count, could tweak something. I'd be surprised if he goes over 12ppr

EIGHT F'ING weeks on the sidelines. :bench: Athlete, smashlete... He better be ready.

Yes, I am starting him. :ninja:

I am debating whether I want to start him. I'm always hesitant to start a guy his first week returning from injury. and I have an adequate WR in Crabtree who is having a decent year who I could start and get decent production out of....

so for me, the question is why take the risk?

but I realize some of you out there may not have the WR depth to play it this way.

I expect a decent game worthy of a WR3.

given the matchup, there is the potential for WR2 or possibly even WR1 upside, but the problem is we dont know how rusty he may be or whether he is still playing hurt and may get limited snaps.

thats a risk you dont wanna take unless you have to.

I won't start him this week but I am in a position where I really do not have to. I am going to wait to see how he looks in game.

Was able to pick him up on two teams , and right now he is sitting .