Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Eifert going foward?

Hes 25 and in a great young offense. Lets look ahead into next year is hes #2 behind gronk? second/third round pick?

He is tied to Dalton. A couple years ago Dalton was a top 5 FF QB... then he sucked, got him as a QB 3 in one redraft league. If we believe Dalton has solidified himself as a top 10 QB I think Eifert is top 5, and the order after Gronk you could toss cards up in the air and see where they land. I'd guess he's a 3/4 rd pick in redraft. but could go higher depending on how he finishes

Got him as a 11th rounder keeper next year. Some tard drafted him 13th round then dropped him day before season started

I f he keeps this pace he is 2nd round pick or higher

I f he keeps this pace he is 2nd round pick or higher

Not going to say this is wrong. But savvy FF players know to chase targets/rec/yards and not just TD. a 2nd would leave him high chance for dissapointment. He could easily end up a 2/3 tho.

I would not read too much into the huge game. I played him and Dalton as a stack LAST week so he was sure to go off THIS week. I'm good like that.

3 games over 60 yards receiving this year.

TDs are variable and they make for a nice ceiling. But without them his floor is really low.

Gronk is the only TE worth an early pick. He's essentially a WR1. Everyone else is kinda the same. 3-5 points unless they score. You can get that production 10 rounds later.

• Like 1

3 games over 60 yards receiving this year.

TDs are variable and they make for a nice ceiling. But without them his floor is really low.

Gronk is the only TE worth an early pick. He's essentially a WR1. Everyone else is kinda the same. 3-5 points unless they score. You can get that production 10 rounds later.

Agree completely...and I own him ...and am thoroughly enjoying it

Week 16 in Denver is gonna hurt..

Picked up Ben Watson about a month ago for week 16, at home indoors, vs jax..

Until then it's the Eifert show, and depending on what cincy is looking like by 16 (and if I make the title game) I may just use him then too...

A 2nd or 3rd for Eifert??? Kind of seems like a reach to me. I think I'll wait a few rounds and see who falls me.

Every year I wait on a TE and it rarely fails me. This year it was Eifert and Reed. Year before Kelce. Couple years before that it was Jimmy Graham. Next year I'll wait again and look for next year's version of Eifert, whoever that is. But it seems every year the best TE (other than Gronk) is drafted late.

My league doesn't force a TE, treats them as WR's so I can't see anyone but gronk going before 4 or 5, but if eifert keeps up the pace he could go top 3

Every year I wait on a TE and it rarely fails me. This year it was Eifert and Reed. Year before Kelce. Couple years before that it was Jimmy Graham. Next year I'll wait again and look for next year's version of Eifert, whoever that is. But it seems every year the best TE (other than Gronk) is drafted late.

That's usually what I do...but it rarely works out where I actually land a difference maker ....this year eifert has been just that

Maybe Ebron next year? If he doesn't blow up the rest of the year?

I definitely wouldn't take him before the 5th. I own him and am a Bengals fan, but its too risky to take him that early.

I'd go gronk end of 1st but other than that id wait for late for te