Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Watkins going forward

It sounds like Sammy is healthy again and set to play this weekend. He's available in a lot more leagues than I figured he would. How good is he? Tyrod Taylor will be back as well and they seemed to have some chemistry when both were there briefly. Bills homers?

Sorry not a homer , but I say he is worth a pick up .

I would take Lafell over him if he's available. Sammy doesn't get targets and is a soft tissue injury nightmare.

I picked him up this week to fill my empty injury slot, I like him when he plays, especially with harvin done, but he does draw revis on a Thursday night on the road, may sit him this week

Bill's homer here... he's a fragile crybaby with a a bad attitude but he is Tmobile's go to guy. When he plays he's a valuable fantasy asset, but the bills are a run first team.

I wouldn't roster him personally but that's because I hate the jerkoff. He's definitely a WR2 with upside as we saw this week, but again very fragile.

If you have deep enough benches he's definitely worth holding on to and spot starting if he's healthy but I wouldn't count on him as my main wr1 or wr2.

He is a bench player until I can see more consistency out of him going forward .

I dont think there is any question, that offense runs better with T-Mobile at the Helm.

He will be better going forward. By how much, I cannot say.... but he may be worth starting in some leagues and/or formats.

From Roto they say he was slowed today , still worthy of a bench position until I see this deva wr do more week to week .