Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

anyone rolling with hillman?

I have to choose between Hillman and Anderson this week and have Hillman in. CJ will go off of course.

On paper it looks like a decent match up. I'm still debTing between Hillman or Martin v. eagles.

Total gamble.....still feel like CJ can steal the volume attempts in a heartbeat. Zero confidence in Hillman as the lead back. Problem is this team can't get ahead which really limits CJ opportunities.

Just can't do it anymore. I quit. I have both C.J. and Ronnie and even when I pick the correct player, I still get next to nothing. Maybe one of them (or both) will be successful against the bears weak run d, but I am not starting one of them. Go Osweiller!

• Like 1

With Manny out, I'm rolling with hillman. Next up was matt jones, so not too many options.

I am making Hillman my FLEX this week over Gore @ ATL - though I could switch gears and sit Doug Martin @ PHI instead. Hard decisions.

I am starting Langford as my RB1, and RB2 and FLEX are up for grabs.

Rolling Ronnie. Hoping we see more of Kubes's sets. However, with my luck and the weather, CJ will probably go off. Due to Foster and prematurely dropping Charknado, I don't have any better options than Hillman. This sh!t makes me want to jump out of a plane.

I am making Hillman my FLEX this week over Gore @ ATL - though I could switch gears and sit Doug Martin @ PHI instead. Hard decisions.

I am starting Langford as my RB1, and RB2 and FLEX are up for grabs.

feed gore. feed him laddie

On paper it looks like a decent match up. I'm still debTing between Hillman or Martin v. eagles.

Hope you picked the muscle hamster!

Nope, I didn't pick Martin. Thanks for reminding me. Lol

I did not roll with Hillman and I am going to lose in part because of that.