Sign in to follow this  
testersbesterfesters

FU thread Thanksgiving edition

Losing 87-89. Opponent has Benjamin left. I was 7-4, he was 8-3. I have 200 more points scored than him and am #1 in the league in points forced.

Sat Fitzpatrick for Matty Ice Cold at the last second today.

This could cost me my season. Have to win out and hope for a loss by another team. UGH!!!!

3 guys playing in the late games, all 3 get injured (CJ0k, Graham, Ben). lol. Fock fantasy football

Good god. Ben missed the last 2m of the game for christ's sake.

2nd total points, out of the playoffs on that Wilson TD pass. Pittsburgh, you are beyond trash.

I feel your pain. Currently I'm first in total points but will miss the playoffs if I lose next week. 12 team league with 6 going to playoffs.

FU Drew Brees! Just had to get that off my chest.

Thank you D Hopkins for doing next to nothing against the worst defense in the league. Cost me a trip to the playoffs, naturally my opponent started Maclin who had the kind of day Hopkins was supposed to have.

Let's see. Where to start:

- Doug Baldwin. Fock yourself and your monster game against me.

- Hillman/Anderson. Fock Anderson especially given that he was on my bench as he sealed the victory for Denver.

- Gostkowski. Nailed the tying FG which made me lose my fantasy game. If the Pats were going to lose anyway, I could have at least not lost a close fantasy game too. :mad:

Mine are all in DFS:

FUs out to Hopkins, K.C. Def, A. Brown, Hoyer, Palmer. You sh!t the money bed, you ignorant S.O.B.s I'd call you P.O.S.s but I don't want to offend any turds reading this.