Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

Powell or Ivory week 14

Who ya got this week? Jags could really turn this into a fast paced game if there's no Revis playing. Powell looks much better at this point and fresher as Ivory has really worn down. I have both and started Powell last week on a gut feeling and was right. This week I'm thinking of doing the same. Who's with me on this

Like Powell in a ppr league over Ivory .

I'm actually sadly enough debating Powell vs Titans or Sims v NO over Gore bc Colts are a mess

Neither, they both cannibalize each other and the Titans don't allow too much to opposing RBs

I don't have a choice, I don't have a better option it's Powell or Ivory. I am leaning to Ivory but Powell did outplay him last week. It does really seems like it depends on the game flow. Last week the Jets were playing from behind so Powell got more action in the passing game. Flip a coin I guess I missed my stinking bye by two points.

I'm looking for any other option other than Ivory this week. FWIW I tried to get Powell for this week.

May start Floyd or Hightower if he gets named starter.

Tough call. Powell has a lower floor but higher ceiling. He is trending in the right direction. I may have to start both Powell and Ivory :doh: . Assuming Ingram is out, I have to choose between those two and Murray.

Tough call. Powell has a lower floor but higher ceiling. He is trending in the right direction. I may have to start both Powell and Ivory :doh: . Assuming Ingram is out, I have to choose between those two and Murray.

I'd argue those are reversed, or very similar floors (around 6 PPR) w/ Ivory having the higher ceiling due to his Red Zone and GTG touches. Powell is a between the 20's guy, but figure at worst 20 yards on the ground and 2 receptions for 20 yards. Ivory's between the 20's usage scares the heck out of me with all of the 4 and 5 (Powell being a receiver) sets.

• Like 1

Im not saying Ivory will have a great game but people expecting Powell to blow up are going to be dissapointed. Just dont be shocked when he has 3 points.

Im not saying Ivory will have a great game but people expecting Powell to blow up are going to be dissapointed. Just dont be shocked when he has 3 points.

I think most Powell owners know what they will be getting. I championed the hell out of him about 3 weeks backs as a Ivory handcuff and think starting both this week is a sneaky play. In fact, I think if you don't have the ability to start both they're potentially bench able individually against a good TEN defense. I'm sitting Ivory for the fist time all season for Draughn.

Expert on another board said check the Vegas line. If the Jets were favored go Ivory if not Powell. Why that matters I don't know. By the way, last I checked Jets favored by 7.

Expert on another board said check the Vegas line. If the Jets were favored go Ivory if not Powell. Why that matters I don't know. By the way, last I checked Jets favored by 7.

Good info. I'll keep Ivory in there. Hopefully he gets some screen work and 12-15 touches for a good floor of 8-12 pts with td upside