Sign in to follow this  
Beer22

Peterson injury. .... any word?

He really wants that pay day next year. The vikings would be monumental fools to not drop his ass next year before the deadline. I dont care how good he is. No running back is worth that money

If he doesn't play who is the better start next week Sunday night vs the Giants, McKinnon or Asiata? Or better to pick up Rashad Jennings and roll with him?

If he doesn't play who is the better start next week Sunday night vs the Giants, McKinnon or Asiata? Or better to pick up Rashad Jennings and roll with him?

I'd be shocked if he doesn't play. He was back in after the injury, and probably would have played more if the Bears had made a game of it.

On the off, off, off chance he doesn't, probably near a 50/50 split. Asiata tends to play 3rd downs due to his pass protecting abilities, and would get the goal line carries.

And, for the record, not junk. He's nothing special, but he actually ended last year as a solid RB2.

Peterson is going to play .

Reporters said they saw him walking without a limp or any boot. He'll be just fine for sunday night.

Even if he does play and u have other RBs with good match ups play then you will get burned again! I know he's due for a big game , but this injury and he hasn't looked good the last 3 games!!!