Sign in to follow this  
cavern

so, who are the under the radar guys to acquire in keeper leagues for the offseason?

for instance: Jay Ajayi would be a prime example. not getting run this year, but, with lamar miller a free agent, is very likely to see his opportunity improve next year.

i believe jeremy langford is similar (although less likely to be available in FA than Ajayi)

Who else is out there who might be available on the wire and whose stock might increase alot through the offseason?

TIA!

DAVID COBB, DEVANTE PARKER, DEVIN FUNCHESS, THOMAS RAWLS IF SOMEONE LET HIM GO AFTER INJURY. I NEVER PLAYED I A KEEPER LEAGUE, SEEMS COOL JUST NOT ALOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH IT. CAN YOU KEEP CURRENT ROSTERED PLAYERS AS WELL?

DAVID COBB, DEVANTE PARKER, DEVIN FUNCHESS, THOMAS RAWLS IF SOMEONE LET HIM GO AFTER INJURY. I NEVER PLAYED I A KEEPER LEAGUE, SEEMS COOL JUST NOT ALOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH IT. CAN YOU KEEP CURRENT ROSTERED PLAYERS AS WELL?

Don't think I would rate any of them players under the heading Under the Radar .

I picked up Kevin White for the Bears last week to keep him.

Great move there

Don't think I would rate any of them players under the heading Under the Radar .

Jay ajayi and langford also. Depends on whos radar I guess,

Off the top of my head:

Marvin Jones
Mohamed Sanu

Jay Ajayi

Dontrelle Inman
Zac Stacy

Lorenzo Taliaferro

Dwayne Allen

Will Tye/Larry Donnell

Off the top of my head:

Marvin Jones

Mohamed Sanu

Jay Ajayi

Dontrelle Inman

Zac Stacy

Lorenzo Taliaferro

Dwayne Allen

Will Tye/Larry Donnell

do you think either taliaferro or stacy might move into a starters role somewhere?

do you think either taliaferro or stacy might move into a starters role somewhere?

If I'm not mistaken, every single running back on the Jets is going to be a free agent at the end of this year with the exception of Stacy. That in itself gives him a nice bump.

As for Taliaferro, I dunno. But Forsett is not a spring chicken anymore. So the Baltimore backfield could stand to get a bit younger with Allen and Taliaferro doing much of the heavy lifting.

Both are going to be insanely cheap and really don't offer anything but upside. But I suppose a lot of rostering them in a keeper rather than a dynasty is contingent upon how many keepers you get, league settings, etc.

Jay ajayi and langford also. Depends on whos radar I guess,

I think both will be starters next season , and I think most if not all that are involved in fantasy football know of them .

I think both will be starters next season , and I think most if not all that are involved in fantasy football know of them .

agree. i was able to grab ajayi a couple of weeks ago in one keeper league of mine that does not have a long bench.

langford, however, is helping people right now, and isn't on any wires. i was silly to mention him, but the point is to locate the backups whose starter is going to be a FA

I picked up Kevin White for the Bears last week to keep him.

Now this is a under the radar guy .

amazingly, i could get ajayi recently but white has been rostered all year long (in an IR spot we're allowed)

Tyler Lockett .... Kevin White.... Josh Gordon.... D Ingram.... Clive Walford.... Ajayi

I'm targeting all of these guys in my dynasty leagues. Most are on teams now but have low salary caps. Looking to unload higher $ vets.

Not exactly UNDER the radar, but Jeremy Hill, Demarco Murray and Ryan Matthews could be available. Who knows how the mess in Philly shakes out?

Philip Dorsett and Nelson Agholor both had injuries and quiet (OK, silent) rookie seasons. Again, Philly question marks but Dorsett plays in a potentially high scoring offense.

Kevin white is known or should be known just like ajayi. if your looking for no names why would you want to waste a space keeping them? i never played a keeper or looked into it. Wouldn't you want to save the keepers for studs? I doubt a no name would do anything big throughout the off season, maybe preseason but end up like abdullah, they you just wasted a keeper spot? correct? no a days it's so hard to keep sleepers to yourself due to internet and tv. TY montgomery might be nice but then again everyone knows of him as well.

Kevin White missed his whole rookie season , that makes him the poster child for under the radar keeper . Studs are not ranked under the heading under the radar .

Kevin White missed his whole rookie season , that makes him the poster child for under the radar keeper . Studs are not ranked under the heading under the radar .

In dynasty leagues Kevin White was a top 4 rookie pick this year. If he's under the radar in a keeper league, it's probably a free league.

Steve Smith Sr. :ninja:

i actually have him in an IR spot in one league. it would be near miraculous were he to come back and put up another big performance, but i wouldn't put it past him

PPR Dion Lewis could fly under the radar since he missed the 2nd half of the season. For my league (ppr) if you double his 1st half stats he finished top 3. If you subtract 30 points from that he's still top 7. The down side is he's a NE RB. Meaning no one really knows what his roll might be next year.

I thought he was planning on retiring at this season.

He's coming back next year