Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Making a murderer

5 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I am on a reddit/subreddit that talks about it a lot too. And they are even saying this NEW show is still hiding stuff.  

Too bad that you can't trust anything anymore. 

Everyone has an agenda. Views/Clicks

i thought this was a thread about what we think goes into making a murderer. 

I was going to say it probably starts with posting non stop political drivel on a low rent message board and then getting triggered if anyone disagrees with you. Continuing to post topic after topic, spiraling further away from reality until one day you realize what your life has become and you go off the deep end. 

I feel like someone has to come to mind here 🤔

• Thanks 1

Watching the last ep now, and OMG. 

I am glad to see that some of the people from the Making a Murderer show are being sued. Some of those officers lives were just ruined. Not to mention what people say about Teresa and her family being personally involved in "framing" Steven. 

It's horrible. 

He killed her. They purposely left things out of their story to make it look so much worse. DNA tests. Edited phone calls. UGH. I hate the fact that I thought he might be innocent and one point. And I hate that documentaries can be full of crap, there are some that I really like. 

14 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Watching the last ep now, and OMG. 

I am glad to see that some of the people from the Making a Murderer show are being sued. Some of those officers lives were just ruined. Not to mention what people say about Teresa and her family being personally involved in "framing" Steven. 

It's horrible. 

He killed her. They purposely left things out of their story to make it look so much worse. DNA tests. Edited phone calls. UGH. I hate the fact that I thought he might be innocent and one point. And I hate that documentaries can be full of crap, there are some that I really like. 

I guess because I've worked in the video/broadcast world for so long, the blatant and biased editing doesn't slip by me as much. Always thought Steven did it(I did follow up with some online research. that completely convinced me) and was unsure about Brendan's participation. Much more sure about Brendan now, though still think he was overcharged based on the fact that he has some big time mental issues, along with possible abuse issues from Steven. 

I found the last episode of this series to be just as blatant and biased in it's presentation as they try to frame Making a Murderer. Which is a shame, cause pretty much other than Candy's fake interviews, I thought they had done a pretty good job of fairly presenting much of the evidence. 

In college my "revolutionary" senior video was a mockumentary on how all docs can be faked. I really thought that was a big thing, but it didn't impress the Prof very much, told me I wasn't saying anything that hadn't already been said a 100 times before. :lol: