Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

America

I watched the show Vice on HBO tonight.It's a two segment news show. The first segment was on what's going on in Yemen, the civil war that's being fought about who the f knows what, with Saudi Arabia bombing the out of the place. They showed rough footage of people blown to bits, kids being dug out of rubble and all sorts of horrors and destruction. The next segment was about bakers not selling cakes to same sex couples in America.

America's war on gluten Has many tragic casualties.

Ugg and dont get me started on peanut allergies....those syrian kids dont even know the struggle

I had to laugh when Christian bakers being forced to bake a cake for a gay couple came up as a question in a recent GOP debate. I had to laugh harder when every candidate on the stage presented this as a religious liberty issue. :doh:

I was going to post a joke but didn't because ~stick

I learned yesterday that "all she wants to do is dance, dance, dance" is a perjorative song about America. I just thought she wanted to dance. :dunno:

Jimmy Nothing never went to school. Made him pledge allegiance - said it wasnt cool. Nothing made Jimmy proud. Now Jimmy lives on a mushroom cloud.