Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** Round 8 - 10 Commentary - August 10-Team PPR Mock **

I suppose it was time to take a TE. I think Ertz could put up a top 5 season if used right. He can get 800 yards easy but he needs some more TDs. Once again I was able to lock up another position so now it's time to focus on major depth.

I actually really like J-Stew in best ball.

You do realize this is not Best Ball format, right?

As an OBJ owner, it was frustrating watching all those passes thrown towards Rueben Randle and Dwayne Harris - I wanted my guy my targeted every time ! It was also amusing to see Randle unable to corral all those targets. Shepard might be just to the guy to snag and bag what Randle couldn't.

Also, while NYG was already one of the fastest paced offenses, the latest talk is that they're going to speed things up even more. Good for a WR who can shine in a PPR format.

As an OBJ owner, it was frustrating watching all those passes thrown towards Rueben Randle and Dwayne Harris - I wanted my guy my targeted every time ! It was also amusing to see Randle unable to corral all those targets. Shepard might be just to the guy to snag and bag what Randle couldn't.

Also, while NYG was already one of the fastest paced offenses, the latest talk is that they're going to speed things up even more. Good for a WR who can shine in a PPR format.

Shepard was going to be my next pick. Very solid.

I actually really like J-Stew in best ball.

You do realize this is not Best Ball format, right?

Yes, doesn't change the sentiment however. And as I mentioned, he is solid as a spot starter as well. Given his other RB's, J-Stew makes for a good bye week filler that could have big weeks.

Shepard was going to be my next pick. Very solid.

For what it's worth he wouldn't have made it to you.

For what it's worth he wouldn't have made it to you.

Nor would he have made it to you worm. LOL!

apparently im not paying attention.. whats the buz on Shepard ive been missing?

apparently im not paying attention.. whats the buz on Shepard ive been missing?

A lot have him rated as the best route running WR out of the draft. He's in a great position on the Giants and can be the WR2 with OBJ. OBJ will take a lot of pressure off of the rookie.

Actually I had both ready to pick. Mathews seems more talented. I hear potential rumblings Peterson may not care for him.

Word out of NY is Jennings is the man. Coach Mac wants him as the man. He ended the year strong.

Both are great round 9 picks!

Apparently they want to get away from a committee and use him as the feature back. That's good news and great deal for a starter.

waiting??? I will be on the road. you guys can text me to log in and pick. 561-542-8216

Spanker did give us a heads up that he had a meeting.

Spanker did give us a heads up that he had a meeting.

True...... but let's not forget that one can send a list of picks to Mike or myself if you know you are going to be away for over 2 hours.

There goes Flash Gordon

Damn. I thought of taking him last round but had him crossed off my list. I look at it again and see I crossed him off instead of Melvin Gordon. Oh well.

Blah blah Chip Kelly offense blah blah someone's gotta catch them blah blah