Sign in to follow this  
shaabyi

Brees and Gordon VS Gurley and Romo

This is not trade advise because the trade has already been done, but I am thinking I gave up to much.

Brees will be the top QB this year! Bank on it. He has Cooks, Sneed, Thomas and Fleener and a solid RB. The Defense bites so they will be playing behind a lot.

Gordon will not as bad as last year. Hopefully he figured things out.

Gurley will get a lot of touches but the difference between him and Gordon will not be as big and the gap between ROmo and Brees because we all know Romo will get hurt this year.

Basically I am regretting making this trade because here is my team now:

QB: Romo / Winstin

RB: Gurley, Lacy, Williams. Lewis

WR: Brown, Evans, Landry, Gordon, Diggs

TE: Graham

K and Def: who cares really.

We play one QB, 2 RB, 3 WR and 1 RB/WR flex

Would you guys have given this much up for Gurdley?

I think I'd rather have Gurley and Romo. Just keep an eye on waivers for QBs if Romo isn't getting the job done or gets hurt. Much easier to replace a QB than it is to replace a RB and Gurley could be the best this year. Gordon could have a bounce back year but I don't think he'll come close to Gurley.

So basically, Romo or any waiver QB can give you points closer to Brees than Gordon putting up points close to Gurley. If that makes any sense.

This is not trade advise because the trade has already been done, but I am thinking I gave up to much.

Brees will be the top QB this year! Bank on it. He has Cooks, Sneed, Thomas and Fleener and a solid RB. The Defense bites so they will be playing behind a lot.

Gordon will not as bad as last year. Hopefully he figured things out.

Gurley will get a lot of touches but the difference between him and Gordon will not be as big and the gap between ROmo and Brees because we all know Romo will get hurt this year.

Basically I am regretting making this trade because here is my team now:

QB: Romo / Winstin

RB: Gurley, Lacy, Williams. Lewis

WR: Brown, Evans, Landry, Gordon, Diggs

TE: Graham

K and Def: who cares really.

We play one QB, 2 RB, 3 WR and 1 RB/WR flex

Would you guys have given this much up for Gurdley?

Really , and I think the other person needs to kick them self .

You won on this deal. .

Gurley alone is worth Brees and Gordan plus another player, another high value player. Gordon sucks. This was larceny. Like I could report you to the cops type of criminal.

Gurley alone is worth Brees and Gordan plus another player, another high value player. Gordon sucks. This was larceny. Like I could report you to the cops type of criminal.

x2

You're okay. If this is dynasty, you're better than okay. You need to be on the lookout for a sub for Graham just in-case tho.

Gordon may bounce back but we all know the chargers are notorious for having a good half and a bad half to a chunk of their seasons, so maybe it is good to stay out of that unless the price stays low for folks drafting in the next few weeks.

And total points doesn't tell the story of week to week productivity you know. Right? Right? Crank rankings, yep? Some other time...

Like above, I agree that qbs are easier to replace (even if you try to do it with lucky/smart streaming) than stud rbs. And Gurley is surely a stud. I know I know...the 8-8 king can ruin lots of things, but Gurley will make you happy most weeks, you'll find an upgrade for Tony if needed and you'll see that Brees is basically 'home only' starter at this point that needs to be paired with someone else. I love Drew for his home game mastery but I'd give him up and play 'fantasy go fish' at qb for Gurley.

Not close at all. This is the part where I am suppose to tell you to play in a more competitive league.

For real though. Nice trade