Sign in to follow this  
sirwinzalot

Henry on the rise?

Henry's value depends on game flow and if he can fall in the end zone. I see this week being a shoutout, and Murray is the clear bell cow and passing down back as of now. The only way I see Henry moderatly improving his fantasy numbers this week is if he can get a score. I think he's a flex flier if you're desperate.

Assuming Hunter Henry with Allen out?

I think it's plausible he gets an uptick but not significant enough to say touch down.

Or maybe...Derrick Henry seemed like he was right in line with what they want to do. Demarco looks more natural catching passes, and that will probably dictate usage in the game that they will be playing catchup in. I expect Stafford to carve up the Titans secondary.

• Like 1

I have DHenry in both of my leagues and I'm wondering am I going to be stashing him all year hoping Demarco goes down?

I have DHenry in both of my leagues and I'm wondering am I going to be stashing him all year hoping Demarco goes down?

Isn't that the entire idea of drafting a handcuff/lottery ticket? The reason you drafted him was because he has talent and is a good fit for what this offense does. We know that Murray has struggled with staying healthy. If Murray was to go down it would be a one man show. It is going to take patience. I'd say 15% chance that everything falls in place and if it does he turns into a league winning flex. You can either take that chance or go out and get a guy like Mike Wallace off of waivers.

Isn't that the entire idea of drafting a handcuff/lottery ticket? The reason you drafted him was because he has talent and is a good fit for what this offense does. We know that Murray has struggled with staying healthy. If Murray was to go down it would be a one man show. It is going to take patience. I'd say 15% chance that everything falls in place and if it does he turns into a league winning flex. You can either take that chance or go out and get a guy like Mike Wallace off of waivers.

Wise words Bob. I think I will take them and be content. Thanks.

I'm screwed in my keeper league, currently at RB I have Charles, Ware, Freeman, Michael, Henry, hard to start Freeman right now along with Michael, and I'm desperate just enough to plug in Henry and hope the stars align LOL

Freeman and Ware if he playes and it now sounds like he will are the two you should go with.

I'm screwed in my keeper league, currently at RB I have Charles, Ware, Freeman, Michael, Henry, hard to start Freeman right now along with Michael, and I'm desperate just enough to plug in Henry and hope the stars align LOL

I think you copied my draft selections. Lol

I agree with paws....Ware is a given. Freeman is still starting and still get more touches than Coleman, so,you have to go with him. Michael and Henry may only get crumbs.

Someone in my league dropped Henry.. It's free agent bidding process with$100. What do you think he is worth bidding? $10 $20 or $30 hoping for a Murray injury?

Get him on your team. He is gonna be money at some point.