Sign in to follow this  
purplengold47

Matt jones ruled out.

Thompson it is.

Not sure if you mean who to play, or who is starting.

Fat Rob Kelley has been running with the first team offense all week. Thompson is the better play in PPR, I think. But I don't have him :( So it might be Fat Rob for me. But at least it looks like he's the 2-down back.

My guess is nothing changes. R Kelley steps in for Jones and Thompson continues in his role with maybe an extra few carries.

The only thing that changes is R Kelley has a great chance to take the starting gig from Jones. The CS have tired of his fumbling and were very happy with R Kelley during the preseason. If I owned Jones, I'd be worried.

Picked up Kelley the second I heard Jones (who I also own) was having knee pain. Hoping Kelley takes the job from here on out. I feel like WASH is hoping the same.

Rob Kelly or Knile Davis?

FWIW, according to coaches Kelley is supposed to be the starting 2-down back, while Knile is supposed to 'get more carries'.

I was able to land Gillislee last week and Kelley this week with aggresive FAAB bids. Now I need to make up my mind on who to start. My original thought was to go with Gillislee based volume. Although, his foot injury has swayed the pendulum back towards Kelley.

Haven't read anything about gillislee foot being serious at all. I can't imagine r.bush sees any significant work. That said kelley has a great matchup, high shot at a td.

I'm going back and forth @ FLEX between Rob Kelley - who is in at the moment - vs. Ryan Mathews @ DAL SNF.